Author Topic: GAME - Jay-Z Freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show + Question  (Read 527 times)

MOON KNIGHT

This is from an appearance Game made on the DJ Greg Street Radio Show, the expletives are silenced.
Anyone have the Full Freestyle  ???

GAME - Jay-Z freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show     
http://www.zshare.net/audio/17099922890fdc8a/

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GAME - Jay-Z Freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show + Question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
propz 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
what is this wack shit? 1/2 of it is censored
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 04:45:09 PM »
what is this wack shit? 1/2 of it is censored

It's a RADIO freestyle.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »
that nigga game is retarded . someone need to do his ass in because he not representin for the west coast.........ya lost points everyday because of that nigga. now diss jay z...... next he going to apologize............. niggas a fuckin clown

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 09:13:15 PM »
that nigga game is retarded . someone need to do his ass in because he not representin for the west coast.........ya lost points everyday because of that nigga. now diss jay z...... next he going to apologize............. niggas a fuckin clown

uugh..jayz dissed game first...so game is "misrepresenting" the westcoast when hes standin up for the westcoast?

aint jayz the same nigga that came to the source awards on the west and talked greasy about no one robbin him?

the only dude jay-z even likes on the west is snoop.

jayz barely respects the westcoast.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »

uugh..jayz dissed game first...so game is "misrepresenting" the westcoast when hes standin up for the westcoast?

aint jayz the same nigga that came to the source awards on the west and talked greasy about no one robbin him?

when did jay z diss game?

DPGC23

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »
GAME SAID HE WASN'T DISSIN JAYZ EARLIER
ON AHH

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
GAME SAID HE WASN'T DISSIN JAYZ EARLIER
ON AHH

DPGC23
"Fuck Jay -Z" - Game

yea your right he wasnt dissing Jay-Z. it dont matter that nigga stay dick riding the eastcoast. he need to make his mind up

Black Gloves

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »

see thats why i hate faggot ass niggas like this homosexual ass nigga.

GET YOUR INFO STRAIGHT FIRST then talk.

Jay-Z said that Game should kill himself (after Game said that sometimes he feels like he wanna kill himself because of all of the problems he been goin through)....so according to you Game is suposed to be quiet like a church mouse muthafucka??

I fuckin hate faggots like you. Get your info straight then talk yapp nigga

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 09:51:35 PM »

Jay-Z said that Game should kill himself (after Game said that sometimes he feels like he wanna kill himself because of all of the problems he been goin through)....so according to you Game is suposed to be quiet like a church mouse muthafucka??

you on games dick nigga? close your mouth with all that extra shit............ Game just needs to shut his mouth up period just like his dickriding fan like you. Game need to keep Jay z name out his mouth..........period

Black Gloves

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »

you on games dick nigga? close your mouth with all that extra shit............ Game just needs to shut his mouth up period just like his dickriding fan like you. Game need to keep Jay z name out his mouth..........period

yeah exaclty..u had nothn 2 say....cuz u just a game hater u bitch ass nigga i wish i could see u in real life i would smack the tase out yo mouth nigga

so this nigga says..its game fault for dissin jay BEFORE he heard the reason.....then when i explain it....its STILL games fault?+ and IM on games dicK?

nigga shut the fuck up and go back to the outbound connection were u be ass u fruit cake ass nigga

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »

yeah exaclty..u had nothn 2 say....cuz u just a game hater u bitch ass nigga i wish i could see u in real life i would smack the tase out yo mouth nigga

so this nigga says..its game fault for dissin jay BEFORE he heard the reason.....then when i explain it....its STILL games fault?+ and IM on games dicK?

nigga shut the fuck up and go back to the outbound connection were u be ass u fruit cake ass nigga
lol you white crackers on here crack me up

D~Nice

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 10:25:36 PM »
Both of them just need to diss each other like Game vs Budden or Game vs Yuk and get it out of their system. This shit is getting old with them.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 12:07:37 AM »
lOl @ this nigga Jay sayin he'd rather see him commit suicide