Author Topic: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?  (Read 1716 times)

Black Gloves

LMAO i told yall...undercover fans.

Then they wanna complain about how much they hate him..why do you listen to his shit then ;)

When i hate on Spider Loc..i dont listen to his music..i strictly hate!

This is funny as FUCK!

Lunatic

Re: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 11:25:02 AM »
lol game is the truth
best rapper out right now, let's face it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 11:26:51 AM »
Whether one likes The Game or not, one has to admit that he's one of the best albums artists around. Any hip-hop fan HAS to at least give his albums a spin.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 11:27:28 AM »

Then they wanna complain about how much they hate him..why do you listen to his shit then ;)

This is funny as FUCK!

just wondering, why do you keep bringing this up?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?

kemizt

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:29:51 AM »
yeah exactly Luna..

plus they should know who they are by now.

and Star Wars nerd, i bring this up just like you bring up all the Dre books and quotes ever existed, all the threads about how dubcc used to be back then,
the "serious detox thread: what you hopin for" and etc ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »
Well, to be honest like 400 of those responses are from Lunatic & co talking about when the dirty rip will be out  :P

And Game is the only thing the westcoast has right now, this is a westcoast forum, so it's not that shocking.

Nihilist

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 11:43:08 AM »
Well, to be honest like 400 of those responses are from Lunatic & co talking about when the dirty rip will be out  :P

And Game is the only thing the westcoast has right now, this is a westcoast forum, so it's not that shocking.

You clearly haven't heard Raw Footage, Cube did it right this time.... Game just has a nice album coming out...

ekmek

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »

This is funny as FUCK!

lol .
thats just gay.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?
He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

I'd give Game the slight edge on Nas right now IMO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »
He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

How is he better than Trae and N9ne?
Slug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(rapper) You've missed alot.
Nas & Bun are both contenders for Best Rapper Alive imo, Game ain't.

kemizt

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
The Game is the hottest thing going for the West right now so of course when his album leaks west coast heads are gonna peep it!!

The Game has to be considered one of the best "hip-hop" artists out right now. He has put in his dues and proved that with or without Dre and 50 he can STILL put out some hot ass albums and STILL get airplay coast to coast!!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »

I like Trae a lot, but he is a broke man's Z-ro IMO. N9ne ain't my style, this is my opinion. Bun & Nas can contend for greatest of all time, but right now, there are better MC's
break it down, since 2000: Game has put out 2 near-classics and a 3rd seems to be on the way
since 2000: Nas has put out 2 near-classics (Stillmatic & Untitled probably will be) 2 BAD albums (Street's Disciple & God's Son) and 1 decent album (HHID)
since 2000: Bun B has put out 2 decent solo albums (nothin' ground breakin) and been apart of 2 very good group albums

Game get's the slight edge RIGHT NOW

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:04 PM »

I like Trae a lot, but he is a broke man's Z-ro IMO. N9ne ain't my style, this is my opinion. Bun & Nas can contend for greatest of all time, but right now, there are better MC's
break it down, since 2000: Game has put out 2 near-classics and a 3rd seems to be on the way
since 2000: Nas has put out 2 near-classics (Stillmatic & Untitled probably will be) 2 BAD albums (Street's Disciple & God's Son) and 1 decent album (HHID)
since 2000: Bun B has put out 2 decent solo albums (nothin' ground breakin) and been apart of 2 very good group albums

All opinons, but saying God's Son is a bad album is very wrong.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »

All opinons, but saying God's Son is a bad album is very wrong.
for me, that cd was filled with some wack songs; it's not BAD per-say, not as bad as SD
but bad tracks: zone out, hey nas, war song
avg 1s: book of rhymes, mastermind, revolutionary welfare, heaven, i can (dont like the kid hook)
good 1s: get down, the cross, made u look, last real ni**a alive, thugz mansion, dance