Author Topic: WSC Ice Cube WC The Game And Mack 10 ?  (Read 252 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
WSC Ice Cube WC The Game And Mack 10 ?
« on: August 17, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »
i know alot of you guys heard L.A.X already on the track state of emergency the one with ice game says cherp my nigga mack 10 is that like a hidden message on the song that maybe it will be 4 or im i just wanting mack 10 to be a part a wsc.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WSC Ice Cube WC The Game And Mack 10 ?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »
Game already said hes not goin to be part of W.C. He said he ruin it, Hes problly just stating that he wants Cube and Mack dime to hook back up.

D~Nice

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »
Game already said hes not goin to be part of W.C. He said he ruin it, Hes problly just stating that he wants Cube and Mack dime to hook back up.

Hell I don't blame Game for saying that. He is almost in a lose/lose situation. But I still think WSC is going to happen, just maybe with Cube, WC as a duo.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »

Hell I don't blame Game for saying that. He is almost in a lose/lose situation. But I still think WSC is going to happen, just maybe with Cube, WC as a duo.

Yeah I also see Cube and WC doing the WSC with Toones backing them as there dj, still would be dope. But i think Mack dime and Cube need to squash whatever beef they got. So we can get the orignal crew back together

D~Nice

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 10:53:16 PM »

Yeah I also see Cube and WC doing the WSC with Toones backing them as there dj, still would be dope. But i think Mack dime and Cube need to squash whatever beef they got. So we can get the orignal crew back together

Shit sometimes ain't that simple. If it is meant to be it will happen.

D-Stress

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »
No WSCG w/o Mack Dime.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 01:00:50 AM »
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/features/id.1201/title.ice-cube-true-to-the-game

DX: Is there any truth to the rumor that The Game is the newest member of Westside Connection?
Ice Cube: Maybe…

DX: He went off on "Get Used To It."
Ice Cube: Yeah. He can rhyme, no doubt.

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets