Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 9220 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Sticky: The Official NFL Thread
« Reply #420 on: December 02, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »
LOL Classic Jets. They beat us last week and everyones on their tip talking how theyre the best AFC team now and they respond to this by getting their asses beat at home to the fucking Broncos.

yeah  that's the jets MO

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #421 on: December 02, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
we lost to the Broncos, BIG DEAL!

you lost to the Jets! dont cover it up sayin this loss means something cuz you know our win was so BIG! :D ;) 8)

Johnny B

« Reply #422 on: December 02, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »
LOL Classic Jets. They beat us last week and everyones on their tip talking how theyre the best AFC team now and they respond to this by getting their asses beat at home to the fucking Broncos.

yeah  that's the jets MO

it was a typical let-down game, everyone. relax. the Broncos aren't a bad team, they're just banged up.
we already knew the Jets had trouble stopping the pass. why else sign Ty Law? haha

whatever, Hack's a bitch, but props to you! go Fins! ;D

idk about Favre in the playoffs though...

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #423 on: December 02, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »
we lost to the Broncos, BIG DEAL!

....and the chargers, and the raiders, and the patriots.

you lost to the Jets! dont cover it up sayin this loss means something cuz you know our win was so BIG! :D ;) 8)

It wasnt that important because the game has no real implications on it. Until you beat us in the playoffs I could care less about 1 loss. Rather lose now then pull a Patriots move in the playoffs or Super Bowl.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2008, 04:49:43 PM »
Titans > Jets
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Johnny B

« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »
warner and brees will prob be fightin over the mvp

I guarantee Brees doesn't get it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #426 on: December 03, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »

It wasnt that important because the game has no real implications on it. Until you beat us in the playoffs I could care less about 1 loss. Rather lose now then pull a Patriots move in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

until we beat you in the playoffs? what have you accomplished lately (recent seasons) in the playoffs to make it sound like your some team to beat come post-season time? :D

as for our losses, we werent as efficient with the run game at that time. i mean now that we know that the best defense against the run cant stop it, i feel a HELLA lot more confident. the Bronco's always put up big points, we just couldnt match them last week... :-\

now you take a look at the Titans who doesn't score all that much, just find a way...or rather, FOUND a way to win the first 10 games of the season ( :P), to win the close games; we can beat a team like that...which is why i feel confident against you.

BOTTOM LINE: the Steelers & Colts are my only fears in the AFC! :)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #427 on: December 03, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
Titans > Jets

34-13 baby

Jets will 99% somehow lose n the playoffs, but they do have the talent to knock off Tennesee shall they make the AFC champ game
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #428 on: December 03, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »

yeah the nfc south is VERY tough this year

if he was in the NFC north or south the saints can go 10=6

Johnny B

« Reply #429 on: December 03, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »

yeah the nfc south is VERY tough this year

if he was in the NFC north or south the saints can go 10=6

do you mean AFC? he IS in the NFC South. haha

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #430 on: December 03, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »
nfc West

my bad

ts 1 am loil

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #431 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »

until we beat you in the playoffs? what have you accomplished lately (recent seasons) in the playoffs to make it sound like your some team to beat come post-season time? :D

as for our losses, we werent as efficient with the run game at that time. i mean now that we know that the best defense against the run cant stop it, i feel a HELLA lot more confident. the Bronco's always put up big points, we just couldnt match them last week... :-\

now you take a look at the Titans who doesn't score all that much, just find a way...or rather, FOUND a way to win the first 10 games of the season ( :P), to win the close games; we can beat a team like that...which is why i feel confident against you.

BOTTOM LINE: the Steelers & Colts are my only fears in the AFC! :)

But not the Broncos after they just wiped the floor with you?
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #432 on: December 04, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
jets fans gettin ahead of themselves

chamillitary: we ain't done shit in the prior years because we ain't had the same team; the players are much improved (finnegan & griffin especially). plus add chris johnson. the efficiency of kerry collins. this team is the shit. and don't discredit the 11-1 record like it ain't shit. u scared of the colts, we wiped the floor with them.

titans will advance further than the jets in the playoffs, thats for sure.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #433 on: December 04, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »
jets fans gettin ahead of themselves

chamillitary: we ain't done shit in the prior years because we ain't had the same team; the players are much improved (finnegan & griffin especially). plus add chris johnson. the efficiency of kerry collins. this team is the shit. and don't discredit the 11-1 record like it ain't shit. u scared of the colts, we wiped the floor with them.

titans will advance further than the jets in the playoffs, thats for sure.

yeah but you stopped there offense & what week did you play them? was Addiah even playing at that point?

honestly what wins do you Titans fans find incredible; look at this schedule...

week 1- a disappointing Jacksonville
week 2- Cincinnati (CMON NOW)
week 3- Houston (nothing special)
week 4- Minnisota (good win; still no powerhouse team, concidering there one dimensional run & your best rush defense...)
week 5- Baltimore (good win)
week 6- BYE
week 7- KC (LOL)
week 8- Indy (if Addiah was playing; ill give you a great win)
week 9- Green Bay (good win, even if there much weaker than last year)
week 10- Bears (a .500 Bears team, isnt a good team)
week 11- a disappointing Jacksonville squad
week 12- we washed yall up! 8)
week 13- the winless Lions (LOL)

now you got the Browns, Houston :puke:

but then your last two games will really show where you guys stand vs. Pitt & Indy.

back to your schedule...youve only played 4 teams over .500 & lost to one of them; not to mention the other two aren't top of the league anyway.

11-1 is a great accomplishment; but with a schedule like that, its almost a given...

Giants, Pitt, Indy, 'Boys...all great teams that are gunna give you a run for your money; not to mention Jets gave ya ur first loss & you guys haven't even seen the Pats or Broncos yet...

take what you want from this, but this is just my opinon on the Titans season so far; a great accomplishment, but a weak schedule...

see ya in the playoffs! 8) ;D ;)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #434 on: December 05, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »
You play who you get. That weak schedule shit is a tired excuse especially comin into the season people were predicting our record to be like 6-10. 1 loss > 4 losses
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 01:07:31 PM by BiggSadot »
cause If I dont who will