Author Topic: Lil’ Cease Gets BIG, Speaks On New Fitness DVD & “Notorious” Biopic  (Read 63 times)

Elano

With videos of a muscular Lil’ Cease pumping iron and doling out diet tips hitting the internet, SOHH caught up with the former Junior M.A.F.I.A. member to talk about his upcoming workout DVD and his work on The Notorious B.I.G. biopic.

After spending almost a decade of his life, “smoking and drinking and eating on the side of the road,” Cease found himself tipping the scales at 210 pounds.

“That’s when I was going through all that stuff,” he said referring to his role in Lil’ Kim’s highly publicized perjury trial.  “I was kinda stressed out for a minute then one day I was just like, ‘Ima change today.’”

Cease started hitting the gym seven days a week for 3 hours at a time and now he’s ready to share his tips with the masses.

“The workout and stuff I’m doing on the DVD its not for celebrities.  It’s for regular people that are living the 9-5 that want the Beyonce body,” he said.  “You don’t need the Beyonce money.  You don’t need the LL trainers.  It’s for really just regular people.”

Cease is hoping to have the first fitness DVD out by November and he wants to follow up with additional volumes for females and young kids.

In addition to maintaining his extreme workout routine, Lil’ Cease has also served as a consultant on the set of Notorious, the recently wrapped biopic of his longtime friend Biggie. He says the movie will surprise viewers.

“It’s not just about the music,” he said. “It’s about his life, about his mother, his relationship with his kids, his wife, his friends, just to show the type of person that he was off the camera and behind the music.  It was definitely something good, something special.  I was glad to be a part of it.”

Working as a consultant on the set of Notorious also gave Cease a reason to get back in the studio.  He will be contributing to the film’s soundtrack and he’s also been working on a new solo album, which he hopes to drop around the movie’s release.  Cease has already locked down collabos with Jadakiss and Red Café.

“I’ma let people know all the stuff I been through in the last three years,” he said.

But Cease isn’t going to dwell on the drama. 

“I’m good right now,” he admitted. “I don’t have drama with nobody. I don’t got beef with nobody.  I don’t want problems with nobody I just want to be positive and be healthy.”