Author Topic: Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 4 Tracklisting (Shouts out to LB)  (Read 1633 times)

smegma

Re: Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 4 Tracklisting (Shouts out to LB)
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »
LOL at not likin' Chamillionaire; dude is beyond dope

I don't dislike Chamillionaire. I like a lot of his songs, but like I said: I wanna hear something else after 5 of his songs ;) I'll play song #6 later.

If we got 5-10 TQ threads on front page of west coast section, u would never complain

u only complain when it's artists u dislike

That would get moderated, just like that flood of Game threads got moderated. You know why moderators do that? Because it's annoying and I agree with that, even when the threads are about artists that I like. And for the record: I like Game.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
Damn, i just know imma be disappointed with this mixtape. The double disk is whats gonna fuck it over, theres gonna be AT LEAST 10 stupid filler garbage tracks on here. He shouldve just kept it 1 disk, but ill be shocked if the whole thing bangs which i HIGHLY doubt!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
Are you saying you can listen to a Chamillionaire album without putting it on pause? I don't believe that for one second.

I can.  :D

I don't see the problem..

He switches up his flow, goes from rap to harmonizing to singing, his lyrical subject matter is versatile and doesn't repeat himself too often, he doesn't have Jeezy/Ross adlibs which gets annoying, and he delivers a wide range of tracks/music.  8)

I gotta co sign Jome here

kemizt

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »
aha now i c... its MAUZIP lol

What? Anybody with a little bit of sense of quality music agrees with me. Obviously you don't know quality. It's your loss.

Quality music for me is the music I like... get it? And why do you talk like you have some sense about music when u have TQ as one of your favorite artists.. ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »
Mauzip you say some dumb shit sometimes. Chamillionare is probably the most versatile mainstream rapper out right now. As far as his songs not having any replay value: I've listened to Ultimate Victory at least 100 times and I still haven't got tired of it, it's actually my fav. cd released since like 03'. But that's just me. And your grandfather is gay!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2008, 01:09:45 PM »
Damn, i just know imma be disappointed with this mixtape. The double disk is whats gonna fuck it over, theres gonna be AT LEAST 10 stupid filler garbage tracks on here. He shouldve just kept it 1 disk, but ill be shocked if the whole thing bangs which i HIGHLY doubt!!!
Homie u aint even buyin it so u have nothin to be disappointed by. U need to listen to it with an open mind, dont expect it to be dope or wack. Have you heard any of his past mixtapes?

Al Bundy

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2008, 01:20:38 PM »
Mauzip you say some dumb shit sometimes. Chamillionare is probably the most versatile mainstream rapper out right now. As far as his songs not having any replay value: I've listened to Ultimate Victory at least 100 times and I still haven't got tired of it, it's actually my fav. cd released since like 03'. But that's just me. And your grandfather is gay!

I think it's probably just you. I bought the CD a long time ago and I still don't play it much.