Author Topic: Dubb Union Interview! (Soopafly/Bad Lucc/Damani/ALBUM IN STORES SEPT 2ND)  (Read 714 times)

Lunatic

Long Beach: Cop it, it's going to be something memorable!
West Coast: Anything on the level of the mixtape or better is fantastic!
DPGC: LOL I knew you'd be able to relate to that :P My bad on missing the opportunity for the follow-up question on his deodorant :D  I can assure you, you will know when I do my next Soopafly interview
Kurupt4Life: All good!
Styles: Great video!
Capone: You are from Toronto?

Keep the feedback coming!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Steve Harvey's Hair

• Lil Geezy
  • I Fukked kittygurl too
these nigga will sell 3k albums total..good luck though

Lunatic

these nigga will sell 3k albums total..good luck though
go out and support it!

Al Bundy

has this leaked? the reason i ask is because i want to know some opinions on the record before i buy it

Lunatic

has this leaked? the reason i ask is because i want to know some opinions on the record before i buy it
It drops sept. 2nd and hasn't leaked yet.

Lunatic

I URGE everyone to go out and support this project, PLEASE. Y'all aint never seen me on here doin this and I am doin it for this album.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yes me too, i'm begging you, PLEASE buy 2 or 3 copies of this album.  I never do this either.  You know with Soopafly behind the boards that it's gonna be hot, there's no need to look for a leak.  I know most of you don't like Lucc and Damani, but I know EVERYONE here feels Soopafly, so at least do it for him.  He gave you all those free tracks on the Welcome To Tha Chuuch mix CDs, he's laced snoop with some of the best beats of his life, you people owe Soopafly big time!  He could've slaughtered Kurupt lyrically and put him out of the rap game a few years ago, but he let him live on because he felt sorry for him, and he even got the DPG back together again.  He's given so much to the rap game the last 15 years, now it's time for us to give back to him and buy the album.  If he can go big with this one, he'll drop a huge solo album.  He'll put Game, Crooked I, and DPG, and all those people on it.  So if you want to hear some new music from those guys, you need to buy the Dubb Union CD on the 2nd!!!!  And Soopafly has a few unreleased 2Pac verses too, he'll throw that on his next solo album I bet, all in OG format, but that's only if this CD moves alot of units.  If you are a Warzone fan, then buy this CD to show Snoop that us fans want these albums.  If Dubb Union flops, ain't no way Snoop's gonna take a chance releasing a Warzone album.  And if you are a fan of the way Death Row Records was back in the day, then buy this CD.  Soopafly was one of their main producers back in the day, and he's got that signature Death Row sound that everyone's been fiendin for.  Oh yeah, and if you hate Snoop and think he's sold out, then buy this CD to show him what's up.  Show him that we want real west coast rap back, and not that dumb ass country rap he's making.  Humiliate him and make this album sell more than Ego Trippin.  And if you are a Snoop Dogg fan, then you need to buy this album so you can show him what we want to hear and he'll go back to the "Doggystyle" snoop and drop a classic gem, all because of this album right here, but you all MUST buy it!  And don't download it!  If you do, you will be deprived of all the cool Soopafly photos that are in the CD liner.  That in itself is worth the price of the album.

Basically we are at a point in time where we can alter the future of West coast rap forever.  Just like in Back To The Future, we can alter the future if we so choose and make it better.  This album right here is the pivot point to everything.  If this album moves units, the westcoast will be back on top within a year, trust me on that one....just please, please buy a few copies of this!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:03:16 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes me too, i'm begging you, PLEASE buy 2 or 3 copies of this album.  I never do this either.  You know with Soopafly behind the boards that it's gonna be hot, there's no need to look for a leak.  I know most of you don't like Lucc and Damani, but I know EVERYONE here feels Soopafly, so at least do it for him.  He gave you all those free tracks on the Welcome To Tha Chuuch mix CDs, he's laced snoop with some of the best beats of his life, you people owe Soopafly big time!  He could've slaughtered Kurupt lyrically and put him out of the rap game a few years ago, but he let him live on because he felt sorry for him, and he even got the DPG back together again.  He's given so much to the rap game the last 15 years, now it's time for us to give back to him and buy the album.  If he can go big with this one, he'll drop a huge solo album.  He'll put Game, Crooked I, and DPG, and all those people on it.  So if you want to hear some new music from those guys, you need to buy the Dubb Union CD on the 2nd!!!!  And Soopafly has a few unreleased 2Pac verses too, he'll throw that on his next solo album I bet, all in OG format, but that's only if this CD moves alot of units.  If you are a Warzone fan, then buy this CD to show Snoop that us fans want these albums.  If Dubb Union flops, ain't no way Snoop's gonna take a chance releasing a Warzone album.  And if you are a fan of the way Death Row Records was back in the day, then buy this CD.  Soopafly was one of their main producers back in the day, and he's got that signature Death Row sound that everyone's been fiendin for.  Oh yeah, and if you hate Snoop and think he's sold out, then buy this CD to show him what's up.  Show him that we want real west coast rap back, and not that dumb ass country rap he's making.  Humiliate him and make this album sell more than Ego Trippin.  And if you are a Snoop Dogg fan, then you need to buy this album so you can show him what we want to hear and he'll go back to the "Doggystyle" snoop and drop a classic gem, all because of this album right here, but you all MUST buy it!  And don't download it!  If you do, you will be deprived of all the cool Soopafly photos that are in the CD liner.  That in itself is worth the price of the album.

Basically we are at a point in time where we can alter the future of West coast rap forever.  Just like in Back To The Future, we can alter the future if we so choose and make it better.  This album right here is the pivot point to everything.  If this album moves units, the westcoast will be back on top within a year, trust me on that one....just please, please buy a few copies of this!

dog r u for real.......or you just bullshitten??

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

omg LOL :laugh:

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
If you do, you will be deprived of all the cool Soopafly photos that are in the CD liner.  That in itself is worth the price of the album.

Yeah. I only hope soopafly would give us some bonus stuff like pimp slapping hand mold!

Lunatic

LMAO

Capone~CA

• 'G'

im a couple cities down (k-w) but im always in T dot  8)

Sept 2nd isn't far away, im really anticipating this one.

Lunatic

im a couple cities down (k-w) but im always in T dot  8)

Sept 2nd isn't far away, im really anticipating this one.
that's dope; what exactly is k-w? I am sittin here thinkin and can't think of what city u talkin bout

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your support, the all of you who are going out 2 purchase the album. As far as the people making comments about the sales, we're not trippin on all that. Nobody is selling records. The point of puttin out an album now is 2 get gr8 reviews and have word of mouth set u up for shows so u can get that show money. I dont care what the album does as far as sales go, honestly. I just want the people 2 go out and tell the world of how dope an album they just purchased...........

ThatsReal Talk!

Bad Lucc

BTW, Thanks Lunatic! We appreciate the love and support bro. Real Shit!

Lunatic

Thanks for your support, the all of you who are going out 2 purchase the album. As far as the people making comments about the sales, we're not trippin on all that. Nobody is selling records. The point of puttin out an album now is 2 get gr8 reviews and have word of mouth set u up for shows so u can get that show money. I dont care what the album does as far as sales go, honestly. I just want the people 2 go out and tell the world of how dope an album they just purchased...........

ThatsReal Talk!

Bad Lucc

BTW, Thanks Lunatic! We appreciate the love and support bro. Real Shit!
Real talk! who cares about what the album moves, dope music is your objective and y'all certainly are accomplishing that!

Thank u Lucc and your welcome! It was a pleasure to interview you and the rest of the group!