Author Topic: Wtf happened to the "All My Life" video?  (Read 448 times)

schoolboyQGED/TDE

• Lil Geezy
Re: Wtf happened to the "All My Life" video?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »
wassup yeah this me and naww i didnt learn from school how to do none ov tht i learn  from tha streets and i say haters cuz niggaz sayin he done and brah man im not bout to go back and forth wit u say wat u wanna say i dnt talk ova tha net but anyway yeah jayrock shit gon dropp yall thy doin all tha good stuff to tha vid u kno tha edit shit make n everything sick  and like i said hate is support to do wateva yall gon do like me r hate me its coo peace TDE/GED

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 11:27:31 AM »
wassup yeah this me and naww i didnt learn from school how to do none ov tht i learn  from tha streets and i say haters cuz niggaz sayin he done and brah man im not bout to go back and forth wit u say wat u wanna say i dnt talk ova tha net but anyway yeah jayrock shit gon dropp yall thy doin all tha good stuff to tha vid u kno tha edit shit make n everything sick  and like i said hate is support to do wateva yall gon do like me r hate me its coo peace TDE/GED

Yo Schoolboy.... keep doin wat you doin my nig.... don't pay no mind to niggaz like Bruh man he talk more than a bitch.... you got bigger fish to fry like that weenie glocc ..... wats crackin wit that?? ... is that nigga posturing like he gon' do something or he bowing down like a lil bitch??

schoolboyQGED/TDE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »
mann iono wats goin on wit tht nigga man i really dnt kno to much about tha nigga besides him bein a cllown dawg he use his youtube shit to much and he fucked around and put his self into trouble wit tht so really he got bigger fish to fry lol but yeah mann i ce em when i ce em if i eva ce em but i really dnt care i aint gon diss em again r nuthin no point but im bout to go on tour on tha 14th so im juss focused on gett n my shit right dawg and thanks foe tha support mann......more music on www.myspace.com/schoolboyq

smegma

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »
mann iono wats goin on wit tht nigga man

GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 12:26:56 PM »
we really need this interview and the "haters" video as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com