Author Topic: Wtf happened to the "All My Life" video?  (Read 447 times)

Black Gloves

Wtf happened to the "All My Life" video?
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:34:39 AM »

the fuck...dont tell me this niggas career is goin like Spider Locs ???

Nima, wazup man u got any info on that?

i mean the song came out damn near a long time before the summer and the video still havent dropped.

man his label fuckin it up.

K-9

Re: Wtf happened to the "All My Life" video?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 01:05:30 AM »
JAY ROCK FUCKED IT UP LOL........DONT DO IT SQUAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 01:07:26 AM by C-Lo »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:06:12 AM »
the game song?

...the vid dropped a week or two ago

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 03:00:17 AM »
^^ nah jay rock song.

why/how did jay rock fuck this up?

teletomble

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:05 AM »
^^ nah jay rock song.

why/how did jay rock fuck this up?

Releasing It Early
Alot Of People Have Already Heard It. Its Old

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 03:49:24 AM »
oh damn, this song is ancient then

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 03:53:15 AM »
Well we all sick of the song by now. Jay Rock better leak another track from the album go shoot a video for that. On the real the video looked hot I hope it still drops.

smegma

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
They already messed up when they put out that will.i.am version. I call this karma for Jay Rock.

Kilo2

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 07:26:46 AM »
They already messed up when they put out that will.i.am version. I call this karma for Jay Rock.

Yeah, his hook was horrid.

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 08:25:51 AM »
 ;D ;D @ this song is old , if you live outside cali have you heard the song on the radio ? the track is old to people on here but alot of people on the east coast, down south and the rest of the world haven't heard the track yet

because you heard the track on the net some months ago don't mean the track is old to the rest of the world, so they can still push the track, g malone track with akon dropped way before jay rock's track they shot a video for that g malone track a year after and the video ended up on BET and that shit gave G a nice lil buzz so because you think its old theres millions of people that never heard the track so it's new to them

people on here is always crying about some shit hey where that video, this niggaz career is over , that niggaz career is over, he fucked up his shot...on an on crying about some shit, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE ARTIST DO THERE THING

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 08:33:30 AM »
I dont see the Haterz video dropping anytime soon either.

schoolboyQGED/TDE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 01:54:03 AM »
jayrock vid gon dropp soon and naww tha song aint old tha song still new to ppl on tha west too tha shit aint even been pushed on tha radio yett but its about to tho jayrock bout to go hard watch so all tha ppl sayin his career iz ova thanks foe tha support cuz tha hate iz even good too jayrock got tha west locked and yall kno tht so say wat yall wanna say next nigga to blow him r gmalone real talk this my first and my last comment so wateva yall say about me i dnt care i aint replyin back SHAME

Black Gloves

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 09:19:31 AM »
jayrock vid gon dropp soon and naww tha song aint old tha song still new to ppl on tha west too tha shit aint even been pushed on tha radio yett but its about to tho jayrock bout to go hard watch so all tha ppl sayin his career iz ova thanks foe tha support cuz tha hate iz even good too jayrock got tha west locked and yall kno tht so say wat yall wanna say next nigga to blow him r gmalone real talk this my first and my last comment so wateva yall say about me i dnt care i aint replyin back SHAME

i hate niggaz like you that be on that bandwagon shit.."hate is the new love" "oh i love my haters"

where the fuck are the haterz ON THIS SITE? everybody like jay rock here...cuz they said the song is old?

trust me i fux with jay rock hardbody but i hate niggaz like u. aint no haters here.

hiphop is all about bandwagon..1 dude says 1 thing and it spreads around. where are the haters??? show me

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »

i hate niggaz like you that be on that bandwagon shit.."hate is the new love" "oh i love my haters"

where the fuck are the haterz ON THIS SITE? everybody like jay rock here...cuz they said the song is old?

trust me i fux with jay rock hardbody but i hate niggaz like u. aint no haters here.

hiphop is all about bandwagon..1 dude says 1 thing and it spreads around. where are the haters??? show me
Hahaha thats Schoolboy from TDE whatup boy?

smegma

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »

Do you learn at school how to use periods, commas and correct spelling?