Author Topic: Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE: Eastwood ft. Kokane & Knucklehead (Prod. By Meech Wells)  (Read 1418 times)

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Beat soulful as fuck Meech! And that Eastwood went hard on it!

THA REAL YOUNG JOKER

• Lil Geezy
tight ass song! blood

YoungCrookedI

what´s up with eastwood ? any infos about his album?

DPGC23

GONA DL THIS SOON, , EASTWOOD IS DOPE ASS FUK MAN, WE NEED MORE SHIT FROM
MEECH ON BEATS, ENUFF SAID, N KOKANEEEEEE, HAHA THAS DOPE

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

BaldyLoc

OK YA'LL SO WHTS HOOD WIT IT MR.WELLS , eASTWOOD, kOKANE, AND kNUCKLEHEAD, GOT DWN ON THAT SONG ITS pHAT!! dAM mEECH tHAT nEW WEST oRDER TEAM YA GOT IS DOPE; sHIT  yUNG  jOKER, EASTWOOD, tRUTH, kOKANE, kNUCKLEHEAD, 40 GLOC, bALDY lOC, DAM bOSS YOU THE MAN ! tO tHE wEST yALL! WHTS GOOD YUNG jOKER BOY I FEAL YA DOING YA THIZZ NEPHEW! kILL 'M fAM!! iN a zONE FOR LIFE YALL!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
thanks dubcnn and my true westcoasters lets keep it popping!

boss of the west

• 'G'
Another banga from the new west keep making that dope shit my nigs!

MEECH WELLS

YO be on the look out for a new kokane song whr he sets the record strait with alot controversal news bout whr he sees himself shit bout the easy days snoop dogg and the whole west as a whole kokane came with it and we gonna drop it for yall in a couple days right here! chuurch! we started this new west shit holla!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
this whole new west shit is fucking wack, you didn't niggas in the south cry new south, nah the new niggas repected the OGs and the entire region took over rap

now we got these wack niggas dropping wack tracks spitting wack rhymes over wack beats sprinkled with wack hooks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

boss of the west

• 'G'
this whole new west shit is fucking wack, you didn't niggas in the south cry new south, nah the new niggas repected the OGs and the entire region took over rap

now we got these wack niggas dropping wack tracks spitting wack rhymes over wack beats sprinkled with wack hooks
NOW I KNOW U A STUPID MUTHA FUCKA EVERYTHING U SAY IS STUPID GO FUCK YOSELF! PUSSY