Author Topic: Dubcnn EXCLUSIVE: Eastwood ft. Kokane & Knucklehead (Prod. By Meech Wells)  (Read 1417 times)

jonathandubcnn

You’ve heard talk about Meech Wells & Kokane reuniting in the lab, and by now you’ve read www.dubcnn.com/interviews/meechyoungjoker Meech’s exclusive interview on Dubcnn…well, now he is sliding Dubcnn a lil’ love with a song entitled “Watch Them Girls That's All Up In Your Ear.” Mixed at In A Zone Studio, this song stars Eastwood and features Kokane and Knucklehead.

Speaking of Kokane, he recently linked with Dr. Dre on the Detox project and will also be collabing more with Meech Well’s and Eastwood on Meech’s next mixtape "The New West World Order Vol. 4,” already in production. Also, hear more of Meech’s music on his upcoming reality show with Young Joker and Chef Jeff that will air on Food Network in October.

While you’re at it, add www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells Meech on MySpace for more news and media from himself and his artists and get your free copy of his latest mixtape "New West World Order Vol. 3" www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/thenewwestworldorder-volume3 today and be sure to drop your thoughts for Meech and the team to check out on our forums.

Check out the song below and stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest new music.

“Watch Them Girls That's All Up In Your Ear.”
Eastwood ft. Kokane & Knucklehead (Prod. By Meech Wells)

As always, hit me up on Myspace www.myspace.com/jonathanhay or email me at haywire@dubcnn.com with all your ideas, story topics, feedback, etc.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 05:32:10 AM by Rud »

AnybodyKilla

None of those links work you newbie lol!!!

Blu Lacez

None of those links work you newbie lol!!!
At first all i got was an error message.But after changing a few codes, it worked for me.
Hope this helps!

=>
Watch Them Girls That's All Up In Your Ear.”
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/august/eastwood-watch_them_girls_thats_all_up_in_your_ear-(feat-kokane-knucklehead)-(dubcnn).mp3

Thanks Jon, the track is smooth!
Wud up Meech??..been awhile!

Meech Wells myspace=> http://www.myspace.com/tharealmeechwells
New West Order Volume 3 download Page =>http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/thenewwestworldorder-volume3/

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 05:32:31 AM by Rud »

jonathandubcnn

good looking out! everything is working  8)

Eastwood killed that.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming, props jon

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope track, props

Dogg Ly Dogg

Pretty tight track  8)
Meech keep doin it big and I cant believe hes about to release "New West World Order Vol. 4"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Pretty tight track  8)
Meech keep doin it big and I cant believe hes about to release "New West World Order Vol. 4"

It'll be out closer to November/December

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MEECH WELLS

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT PROPS 2 RUD AND JONATHON AND THE WHOLE DUBCNN ! LETS GET IT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz  8)

AnybodyKilla

Songs ight!!!

EFFeX

Ain't gonna get to bump this till tonight, but I'm looking out for another heater from Meech and Eastwood.

What's up with East's mixtape though?

MEECH WELLS

Ain't gonna get to bump this till tonight, but I'm looking out for another heater from Meech and Eastwood.

EASTWOOD WILL BE DOIN MOST OF THE NEW WEST WORLD ORDER 4 SPECIAL EDITION WILL LET U KNOW THT TITLE REAL SOON!
NEW WEST HONCHO

EFFeX

EASTWOOD WILL BE DOIN MOST OF THE NEW WEST WORLD ORDER 4 SPECIAL EDITION WILL LET U KNOW THT TITLE REAL SOON!

That's what's up Meech, thanks for the info!