Author Topic: Nowwwwwwwww FUCK PAYPAL  (Read 435 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Nowwwwwwwww FUCK PAYPAL
« on: August 23, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
Everywhere, one after another there's a catch. You get a spending limit? Who the fuck are they? They took my 2 dollas and won't give me it back til I GET A BANK ACCOUNT, them stupid fuckin' no good money hungry ass people! A BANK ACCOUNT. All I gotta say, is Who the fuck are they?

Did ya'll do this to get 'verified' or does any of ya'll know some 'tricks' here?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Nowwwwwwwww FUCK PAYPAL
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 01:55:27 PM »
Well in order to ensure security, you need to verify your account. Once your account tis verified the 2.00USD will be reimbursed back to your credit card, 24 hours after the said verification process!

Unverified accounts have sending as well withdraw limits
Another befit of getting your verified-is no restrictions or limitations.

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »

Forever now word?

Cuz I don't want no more tricks and PROPZ I love it when ya'll got that expierence. So if I do all this Monday, open an account, go thru it with Paypal, by Tuesday I can SEND out my payment for a product I bought??

THANKS FOR THE HELP HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appercaite it beyond wordz!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:08:58 PM »
paypal have fucked me over many a time, you also have a recieivig limit, i got sent over $3,000 and they blocked my account untill i did all this verification which took about 2 weeks, due to money launderin laws.. once thats done thought you can send and recieve as much as you like

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
u trippin off 2 bucks?? and a bank account?? grow up!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 02:11:50 PM »

Forever now word?

Cuz I don't want no more tricks and PROPZ I love it when ya'll got that expierence. So if I do all this Monday, open an account, go thru it with Paypal, by Tuesday I can SEND out my payment for a product I bought??

Ideally yes!
But if you add your bank account, you  will need to confirm it-and that normally takes 3-5 days.
Once that's over, you should be able to use your account by Friday,

No Probs!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »
paypal have fucked me over many a time, you also have a recieivig limit, i got sent over $3,000 and they blocked my account untill i did all this verification which took about 2 weeks, due to money launderin laws.. once thats done thought you can send and recieve as much as you like
Damn, LOL

Forever now word?

Ideally yes!
But if you add your bank account, you  will need to confirm it-and that normally takes 3-5 days.

No Probs!
What - the - fuck? You mean I won't be able to send the payment by Tuesday? But Friday.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 02:49:45 PM »

Forever now word?

Ideally yes!

No Probs!
What - the - fuck? You mean I won't be able to send the payment by Tuesday? But Friday.

..Well yes and No!

If you have added your bank account and initiated the processing of confirmation, then, you are half way there! if you ar yet to add your bank and follow through with the process,then yes it won't be till Friday, or the week after, when you will be able to make a payment!

Plus if you are buying on eBay make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the listing, so you know how much you are covered up to,if the transaction were to go awry-don'\t want to ay the likes of 500.00 USd ad you are only covered up to say 200.00US! ;) ;)

herpes

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »
u trippin off 2 bucks?? and a bank account?? grow up!

2 bucks is 2 bucks the rich dont get rich by giving money away no matter how small of an amount.  But you should get a bank account.  Just don't tell your mother or put her name on the account b/c she will rob you again.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 04:29:31 PM »
who the fuck DONT have a bank account ......... ???

and 2 bucks ?? and your hoe mama .. ?? and what next?

sorry man i dont really bash on ppl but what the fuck?
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

herpes

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »
Jesus give the kid a fucking break.  Most of you guys here were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and don't know what it's like to grow up in a fucked up environment.  When shit is fucked up growing up at 16 the last thing on your mind is having a bank account.  Most of you guys the biggest problem you faced at 16 was reaching the next level of whatever video game you were playing.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 10:11:32 AM »

Forever now word?

Ideally yes!

No Probs!

..Well yes and No!

If you have added your bank account and initiated the processing of confirmation, then, you are half way there! if you ar yet to add your bank and follow through with the process,then yes it won't be till Friday, or the week after, when you will be able to make a payment!

Plus if you are buying on eBay make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the listing, so you know how much you are covered up to,if the transaction were to go awry-don'\t want to ay the likes of 500.00 USd ad you are only covered up to say 200.00US! ;) ;)
Thank you so much homie, you are a good dude, I appreciate your help, I honestly do. Big propz, always!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »
You know, there's only A FEW real niggas out there and I call 'em how I see 'em, and ya know Tommy Fitts is like the 6% of all people across the country who is a real dude who's been thru real shit in real situations. Real recognizes real.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »
i used paypal.  haven't had any problems yet.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »
eye worry about you sometimes my nigga. because you sound like you slow in this fast pace living world we in. 2 beans? yo there are so many hustles you can do that will get you a lot more than 2 beans. and eye aint even talking about illegal shit, no drugs just pure hardworking hustling.........................