Author Topic: No Thread On Miles Signing With Boston?  (Read 559 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: No Thread On Miles Signing With Boston?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »
I can see Odom fucking it up in the playoffs, then not getting a new contract cause Bynum demands mad scrilla. So maybe in a year from now the hardcore diss threads will emerge. Can't wait!
Gasol = soft fuck
Odom = maybe the softest good black player in the league?
Bynum = young fuck

Kobe needs to teach his best teammates how shit goes down, niggas gettin old... turning 30 ain't no joke. SGs start to decline during their 12th, 13th or - at the latest - 14th season, they can't avoid it. I really wonder how he responds to the surgery, too. How's his right knee by the way?

Last I heard he's fully recovered and cleared to play. Not that I follow him all that closely, but thats what I heard.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »
10 bucks on 5 emphatic slam dunks will put him on the bench for the remainder of the season
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 10:45:05 PM »
No way...Lamar is an excellent all-around player, and I stand by that. No way we woulda' made the finals without him. He's a huge part of any success the Lakers have been able to achieve, and he'll continue being that until the day he's gone...PeACe

And Shaq gave LA 3 rings. Look at the things you have to say about him now.

Shaq is a dirty person...doesn't mean he wasn't a great player in his prime.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »
No way...Lamar is an excellent all-around player, and I stand by that. No way we woulda' made the finals without him. He's a huge part of any success the Lakers have been able to achieve, and he'll continue being that until the day he's gone...PeACe

you could also make a case for Kobe being a dirty person. Whats your point?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »
I can see Odom fucking it up in the playoffs, then not getting a new contract cause Bynum demands mad scrilla. So maybe in a year from now the hardcore diss threads will emerge. Can't wait!
Gasol = soft fuck
Bynum = young fuck

Kobe needs to teach his best teammates how shit goes down, niggas gettin old... turning 30 ain't no joke. SGs start to decline during their 12th, 13th or - at the latest - 14th season, they can't avoid it. I really wonder how he responds to the surgery, too. How's his right knee by the way?

LOL...look at your disses. you call Gasol a soft fuck, yet he's a power forward who's capable of holding down the center position. your franchis player is Nowitzki, twice as soft as Gasol, and Gasol is only our 3rd-4th option...Odom is far from soft, he's known as a warrior in LA, playing through injuries, and providing the best rebounding on the team from the 3 position. A very tough player. Bynum being a young fuck is supposed to be a negative? LMAO. when a dude is dominating at age 19, you KNOW there's some great things in store for him...As for Kobe, he's said himself that he feels better now than he did a couple years ago...the only problem is his pinky, which is an extremely minor and temporary "issue"...other than that, he's the most conditioned dude in the league, and we all know that Jordan's conditioning got him reaching his prime in his 30s, so Kobe will most likely be the same...Stop the hating. I know it's hard being a Mavs fan and all, but seriously, no reason to hate on the Lakers and pray for their downfall as much as you do...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:12 PM »

sorry...i've read lots and lots about both players, and i've come to the conclusion that shaq is geniunely dirty, while kobe has been caught up in some dirt, but is not a dirty guy...ive followed both players much closer than you have, so i'd know...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »
10 bucks on 5 emphatic slam dunks will put him on the bench for the remainder of the season

not in your wildest dreams.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 11:18:54 PM »

sorry...i've read lots and lots about both players, and i've come to the conclusion that shaq is geniunely dirty, while kobe has been caught up in some dirt, but is not a dirty guy...ive followed both players much closer than you have, so i'd know...PeACe

Well super for you, buddy. Everybody has opinions. Yours is no more valuable than anyone's. A lot of poeple would say Kobe is a dirty, spoiled little bitch and it means just as much as your opinion on Shaq. And you still didn't explain what your point was.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 05:15:16 AM »
Gasol = soft fuck
Bynum = young fuck

LOL...look at your disses. you call Gasol a soft fuck, yet he's a power forward who's capable of holding down the center position. your franchis player is Nowitzki, twice as soft as Gasol, and Gasol is only our 3rd-4th option...Odom is far from soft, he's known as a warrior in LA, playing through injuries, and providing the best rebounding on the team from the 3 position. A very tough player. Bynum being a young fuck is supposed to be a negative? LMAO. when a dude is dominating at age 19, you KNOW there's some great things in store for him...As for Kobe, he's said himself that he feels better now than he did a couple years ago...the only problem is his pinky, which is an extremely minor and temporary "issue"...other than that, he's the most conditioned dude in the league, and we all know that Jordan's conditioning got him reaching his prime in his 30s, so Kobe will most likely be the same...Stop the hating. I know it's hard being a Mavs fan and all, but seriously, no reason to hate on the Lakers and pray for their downfall as much as you do...PeACe

Jordan joined the NBA as an older guy. He also took a break in his prime. He only had 13 seasons with the Bulls, 2 of them really short. That's 12 seasons, basically. Kobe had 12 seasons as well. Ain't that a bitch?

Bynum being a real nigga at 19 is good in the long run, but him being young right now is not the best thing for right now. You can't expect him to be a go-to guy in a Game 7 in the playoffs at this point... no way, dude.

Odom is soft mentally. He might be cool with playing hurt and a good rebounder, but he's still soft. Look at his ass never looking to beat KG on the dribble, even though it's a much better option than anything else is for him 1on1 against KG. Then, when the series is virtually over, he takes it to the hoop. Pathetic.

Look@Gasol during the final when shit hit the fan. He wasn't shit. Just a random player on the Spanish team, not the go-to guy or leader by any means. LoL@you bringing up Dirk in any conversation with me lately. I never claim him to be tougher than he is, and he's got nothing to do with the Lakers. Stop it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 05:16:55 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »
Gasol = soft fuck
Bynum = young fuck

Jordan joined the NBA as an older guy. He also took a break in his prime. He only had 13 seasons with the Bulls, 2 of them really short. That's 12 seasons, basically. Kobe had 12 seasons as well. Ain't that a bitch?

Bynum being a real nigga at 19 is good in the long run, but him being young right now is not the best thing for right now. You can't expect him to be a go-to guy in a Game 7 in the playoffs at this point... no way, dude.

Odom is soft mentally. He might be cool with playing hurt and a good rebounder, but he's still soft. Look at his ass never looking to beat KG on the dribble, even though it's a much better option than anything else is for him 1on1 against KG. Then, when the series is virtually over, he takes it to the hoop. Pathetic.

Look@Gasol during the final when shit hit the fan. He wasn't shit. Just a random player on the Spanish team, not the go-to guy or leader by any means. LoL@you bringing up Dirk in any conversation with me lately. I never claim him to be tougher than he is, and he's got nothing to do with the Lakers. Stop it.

What's your point? Jordan was in his prime the 2nd time he retired...Kobe still has many years left. Bynum, Gasol, and Odom are GREAT as 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. You should stop looking to hate on the Lakers in any way possible to an obvious extent. I only bring up Dirk because he's your franchise player and you have the nerve to call other players soft when Gasol is a monster compared to Dirk...it's just funny to me, because you talk all this shit about the Lakers, and expect no retaliation, when the disses you use on the Lakers apply to your own team to a much higher extent...ya feel? better. Lakers=team of the future. Get over it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »
posey was a key proponent to 2 different world champs

keep hating all ya want, deep down inside you hate Odom
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 03:54:05 AM »
Lamar Odom>Ray Allen>James Posey...get over it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 06:14:29 AM »
hahahahahahahah

2 of them have rings

can ya guess who doesnt??  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »
hahahahahahahah

2 of them have rings

That argument may have been valid if the top 2 greatest power forwards to ever play weren't ringless.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »
hahahahahahahah

2 of them have rings

That argument may have been valid if the top 2 greatest power forwards to ever play weren't ringless.

tim duncan and kevin garnett???

tim duncan's #1

2 is KG

3 is chuck

4 Rodman

5 is mail man