Author Topic: LAX Deluxe Edition  (Read 754 times)

DWade987

• Lil Geezy
LAX Deluxe Edition
« on: August 24, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »
Is this coming with a DVD? or just the bonus tracks?

AnybodyKilla

Re: LAX Deluxe Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »
Nobody even knows yet what kinda packages theres gonna be for sure and what they include. Kinda weird seeing as his album drops in 2 days!!!

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 05:32:09 PM »
No DVD. I work retail and all you get is the bonus tracks.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »

Whats the differencd between Special and Deluxe?

DWade987

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 05:35:26 PM »

Whats the differencd between Special and Deluxe?

I don't think there's a Special Edition. I looked at the Best Buy and Circuit City ads today and I only saw the Normal and Deluxe Versions.

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »

Regular and Deluxe.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »
I bought my copy yesterday here in Australia. Yes on Sunday, it came out here for some reason.

I think the album release date here is Monday, but JB Hi-Fi (our equivelant of best buy/circuit city) put it on the shelves on Sunday around 1pm.

The cover is different though to the two you posted.

Its him sitting on the white couch, blowing a cloud of smoke, with bandana in left hand and blunt in right. and the shot is a side shot of his right side and he is not looking at camera.

The 2 covers you included are both in the booklet as photos. The back of cd is a pic of his two sons in a baby game mini jeep with 2 mini subs.

The inside of the booklet also says the cd is dedicated to his cousin who recently passed.

The Australian version has 19 tracks incluing intro/outro. I dont know how many the others have.

I would love to see some soundscan numbers. I personally know about 50 people who are buying today in Australia. And they usually never buy CD's anymore coz they are cheap bastards. ha.

redspyda

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 07:41:38 PM »
I bought my copy yesterday here in Australia. Yes on Sunday, it came out here for some reason.

I think the album release date here is Monday, but JB Hi-Fi (our equivelant of best buy/circuit city) put it on the shelves on Sunday around 1pm.

Its him sitting on the white couch, blowing a cloud of smoke, with bandana in left hand and blunt in right. and the shot is a side shot of his right side and he is not looking at camera.

The 2 covers you included are both in the booklet as photos. The back of cd is a pic of his two sons in a baby game mini jeep with 2 mini subs.

The inside of the booklet also says the cd is dedicated to his cousin who recently passed.

The Australian version has 19 tracks incluing intro/outro. I dont know how many the others have.

I would love to see some soundscan numbers. I personally know about 50 people who are buying today in Australia. And they usually never buy CD's anymore coz they are cheap bastards. ha.

Does it have Red Magic? the deluxe version

DPGC23

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »
WHAS ON THE DVD???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »
^^
I don't think there is a DVD.  The Deluxe Version comes with a bonus cd that has "Big Dreams (new verse)", "Nice (new beat)", "Camera Phone (new beat-I think)" and "Spanglish".
Alot of people, including myself, got confused because there's like three or four covers floating around.  As of right now, there's two version, regular and deluxe.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 08:23:27 PM »
No DVD and no red magic.

Just 19 tracks on one CD. Its just the regular version.

But the cover is different than what i have been seeing on the net. I.e. his kids are not on the cover.

Lil D

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 03:08:12 AM »
i got my regular copy yesterday and there were 2 diff covers, one with his sons and one with him smokin' a blunt on a couch.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 04:16:43 AM »

yo i got that aswell but on saturday, the release date here was the 23rd i heard

tho I saw that cover u got and the cover wit tha kids on the couch they had both at the jb i was at, tho both is exactly the same track wise

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 05:08:39 AM »
theres three versions....

smoke/kids = 19 songs
deluxe = 4 songs on bonus disc

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 08:06:48 AM »
The smoke and kids cover are the back and front of the booklet im pretty sure.