Author Topic: Lol @ lil Eazy  (Read 1370 times)

The_Offence

Lol @ lil Eazy
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:34:55 AM »
remember dude said his album was coming in sept, yet no single/ no video, no talk of a album...... i laughed when he said that shit and people were talking about finally

to all the lil eazy e fans out there i hate to bust your bubble but

FACE IT THAT NIGGA AIN'T DROPPING ON A MAJOR LABEL HE'S NOT MARKETABLE, THERES NO MONEY TO BE MADE FROM PUTTING OUT A LIL EAZY E ALBUM, THE QUICKER YOU COME TO EXCEPT THAT IS THE BETTER FOR YOU
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 11:37:52 AM by The_Offence »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Lol @ lil Eazy
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
you want to know somthing too? if he would of remained cool with game, he would be relevant still

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »
where u at in your life ?

the last goal u achieved was prolly on XBOX LIVE Arcade......Achievement Unlocked : No Life
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »
remember dude said his album was coming in sept, yet no single/ no video, no talk of a album...... i laughed when he said that shit and people were talking about finally

to all the lil eazy e fans out there i hate to bust your bubble but

FACE IT THAT NIGGA AIN'T DROPPING ON A MAJOR LABEL HE'S NOT MARKETABLE, THERES NO MONEY TO BE MADE FROM PUTTING OUT A LIL EAZY E ALBUM, THE QUICKER YOU COME TO EXCEPT THAT IS THE BETTER FOR YOU

LOL, gotta agree with that.  He has some good songs but he's not dropping an album anytime soon.  He doesn't seem to have that appeal to anyone outside of CA.

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »
his best bet was staying cool with game letting game put him on as a so called blackwallstreet artist then doing his ya boy thing going solo

jay rock
ya boy

even g malone to an extent benifited from being linked to BLACKWALLSTREET

rock was'nt really black wall street but game used his mixtape to give all of them a push

most of the people that listen to game listen to all these cats i named above

Bramakaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:29 AM »
I think he needs to quit making fame of the name Eric Wright made...I don't even feel his music.

~Lucien~

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »
The first mistake he made was his name.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »
DAAAAMN...

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
the last goal u achieved was prolly on XBOX LIVE Arcade......Achievement Unlocked : No Life

LMAAAAAO daaaamn hahahahah this shit was funny homie

To The Offence:

Ya Boy was never signed to BWS though. Just so u know but i get what u mean.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 12:21:59 PM by Bruh Man »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »

ouch!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »

LMAAAAAO daaaamn hahahahah this shit was funny homie

To The Offence:

Ya Boy was never signed to BWS though. Just so u know but i get what u mean.

the only RAPPER ever signed to bws is clyde and juice

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 03:07:41 PM »

ouch!
:D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
He fucked up, he had some hits on his hands, "Im From Compton" was a perfect street single and "I Got That" with Timbo coulda been a pretty big single. He never even pushed those songs, he let em slip, now he aint droppin shit anytime soon!!!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »
I think he needs to quit making fame of the name Eric Wright made...I don't even feel his music.

aint that what he so-called mad @ game for anyway...yea he bugged out...

but yea i agree wit o boy up a few posts...game the hottest on the west...and whoever fucks wit em...or whoever he reaches out to...they fan base builds...like nipsey hussles shit is about to do...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

The_Offence

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »

sorry buddy but i don't own a Xbox i don't play video games so i got no cule what the fuck you talking about but since you no so much about xbox you must be the one wasting your life playing that shit  ;D i never was a fan of video games that shit is a waste of time and the time you waste playing video games you can be out making money so sorry  i dunno wtf you talking about

as far as i know video games is 50 or more bucks fuck would i waste my money on that shit, nigga im from the islands i never grew up on video games, video games ain't shit to me, when you niggaz had video games we just had colored tv so no i never cared about video games
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:06:50 PM by The_Offence »