Author Topic: Assassination Attempt foiled..  (Read 377 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Assassination Attempt foiled..
« on: August 26, 2008, 01:01:19 PM »
Police are investigating whether a man arrested with rifles, ammunition and drugs near the Democratic Convention may have been plotting to kill Barack Obama.

Tharin Gartrell and Nathan Johnson

Suspects: Tharin Gartrell And Nathan Johnson

Officers in Denver, Colorado, have confirmed three men are being held in connection with drugs and weapons offences.

Sky News' political editor Adam Boulton, in Denver, said one of the group is reported to have made comments alerting police to a potential assassination plot.

Security services are confident there is no "credible" threat to Mr Obama.

Tharin Gartrell, 28, was arrested following a traffic stop for erratic driving early on Sunday by police in the eastern Denver suburb of Aurora.

Police in Denver

Convention security 'pretty intense'

Detective Marcus Dudley, of Aurora Police Department, said: "The sergeant discovered inside his truck a bullet-proof vest, two rifles, ammunition, walkie-talkies and drugs."

Police alerted federal authorities, who used additional information to arrest Nathan Johnson, 32, in Aurora.

A third man, Shawn Robert Adolf, 33, was arrested at an Aurora hotel.

Police said that when they knocked on the door of the hotel room, he jumped out of a sixth-floor window, landed on an awning and ran off.

Officers later found him with a broken ankle.

Officials with the FBI, Secret Service, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and Aurora police are to hold a news conference later.

Law enforcers in Denver are now trying to find out how valid the reported threats to Mr Obama were.

"It could also turn out that these were nothing but a bunch of knuckleheads," the US government official said.

Democratic delegates have gathered in Denver for a party convention that will see Mr Obama formally confirmed as the first black man to run for President in US history.

Barack Obama

Obama due in Denver on Wednesday

The Senator, whose family spoke at the Democratic Convention, is due to arrive in Denver on Wednesday at the earliest.

Boulton described security as "pretty intense" in the build-up.

He said: "The fact that Barack Obama is the first African-American to become a nominee does raise some concerns."

One of the men arrested is reported to have links with a white supremacist organisation.

US Attorney Troy Eid said security services are "confident that there is no credible threat to candidate, convention or city of Denver".

Boulton added: "It is unknown whether the absence of a threat is because the group are in custody or because they were never frankly up to it."

It does appear, he said, they are a "fairly ramshackle bunch of redneck supremacists

Sourcehttp://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Barack-Obama-Assassination-Plot-Arrests-Men-Held-By-Police-Found-With-Sniper-Rifle/Article/200808415086777?lpos=World%2BNews_1&lid=ARTICLE_15086777_Barack%2BObama%2B%2527Assassination%2BPlot%2527%2BArrests%253A%2BMen%2BHeld%2BBy%2BPolice%2B%2527Found%2BWith%2BSniper%2BRifle%2527

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Assassination Attempt foiled..
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »
dammmmn
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »
it wasnt an assination attempt for fuck sake, if it was an assanation attempt someone would of fired a bullet, these motherfuckers werent even in the complex - they just happened to be stop searched, and if every other car was stop searched in the area, there woulf of been a whole load of "assination attempts"

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
^^Arguably so..but one of those guys admitted to it-now whether that was under duress or a genuine, we will not know..
I'm just reporting it from Sky news and watching it on Tv.

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
it wasnt an assination attempt for fuck sake, if it was an assanation attempt someone would of fired a bullet, these motherfuckers werent even in the complex - they just happened to be stop searched, and if every other car was stop searched in the area, there woulf of been a whole load of "assination attempts"

Yeah, but when you have bullet proof vests, rifles, ammo, walkie talkies AND one is linked to a White Supremacist group, it sure does point in that direction.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »
It's Vanilla Ice and Axel Rose.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 05:37:35 AM »
It's Vanilla Ice and Axel Rose.

lol, +1.

Chief

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »
lol, fuck man america is crazy  ;D

Vylint

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
yo that shit is crazy them rednecks look like str8 meth heads

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »
fuck. 

if obama wins, there will be a lot of people who try to do the same thing...and i hope they end up like this and not with them actually achieving their plan.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

D-Stress

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 10:19:10 AM »
fuckin meth-heads man..yeah they really look like meth heads.
fuckin haters. >:(

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »
are you white?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 10:27:58 AM »
fuck. 

if obama wins, there will be a lot of people who try to do the same thing...and i hope they end up like this and not with them actually achieving their plan.
True!

Tension is rising ahead of Obama's speech in Denver this evening USA time..

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »

Yeah, but when you have bullet proof vests, rifles, ammo, walkie talkies AND one is linked to a White Supremacist group, it sure does point in that direction.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
the new generation KKK/ neo-nazis seem to be the ones behind this cuz it was made pretty clear that in general the KKK movement is for Obama being Prez