Author Topic: (New Interview) The New And Improved Dr. Stank!!  (Read 251 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(New Interview) The New And Improved Dr. Stank!!
« on: August 28, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
Raptalk hooked up with the funky man from Riverside, CA in a very personal and informative interview. Dr. Stank took the time to talk about his tremendous weight loss, his job as an at-risk youth counselor and his re-vitalized career as a rapper and producer! It's the new and improved Dr. Stank!

Link: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/758/54/

Enjoy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (New Interview) The New And Improved Dr. Stank!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »
Next week, we'll have more new music from Stank!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »
That was a good interview.  Stank seems like a cool cat too...just a regular guy hustling through the 9-5 and then hittin the studio afterwards to create some music.  Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with his music.  Any recommendations?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »
That was a good interview.  Stank seems like a cool cat too...just a regular guy hustling through the 9-5 and then hittin the studio afterwards to create some music.  Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with his music.  Any recommendations?

you can check the new stuff that is up right now at: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/757/56/

or you can check his older stuff like "Crackalackin" on Limewire... 

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 11:18:50 PM »
Will do.  Gracias.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »

Props for this styles! Been waiting to hear from Stank Glad we get to hear some of his older stuff that never came out! Thats gunna be crack! Yeah all his old songs like Whats Crackalakin" "Put the Stank in it" and few others are all dope! Any word on when well see any off those projects and which ones are dropping soon?? Cant wait for some new Stank!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »

Props for this styles! Been waiting to hear from Stank Glad we get to hear some of his older stuff that never came out! Thats gunna be crack! Yeah all his old songs like Whats Crackalakin" "Put the Stank in it" and few others are all dope! Any word on when well see any off those projects and which ones are dropping soon?? Cant wait for some new Stank!

there is no date yet on those projects, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you know....

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »

there is no date yet on those projects, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you know....

Apreciate it! If you can get some interviews from a few other IE artist like Sly Boogy, Dirty Birdy or Lunch all they call are sick

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 11:56:40 PM »

Apreciate it! If you can get some interviews from a few other IE artist like Sly Boogy, Dirty Birdy or Lunch all they call are sick

Fa sho......  8)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
Just got done reading the interview and that was damn good. Thanks for that Styles!! I been a fan of Stank's from the first time I heard him. I bought "The Odor" the day it was available. That shit got plenty of play in the ride and it still is in heavy rotation. If you could ask Stank about the crackling/popping sounds on the album and maybe re-releasing it that would be great, it's kind of annoying. I agree about getting some interviews done with Dirty, Lunch & Sly and seeing if we could get some updates and news on mixtapes/albums. Keep doing what you do Styles!!!

On another note, it's pretty sad that a dope ass producer and rapper has an interview up and the topic is already on the second page and not many replies. No wonder people are complianing that hip-hop is dead, everyone always checking for artists they know. Step out the box people!!!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 08:26:53 PM »
Just got done reading the interview and that was damn good. Thanks for that Styles!! I been a fan of Stank's from the first time I heard him. I bought "The Odor" the day it was available. That shit got plenty of play in the ride and it still is in heavy rotation. If you could ask Stank about the crackling/popping sounds on the album and maybe re-releasing it that would be great, it's kind of annoying. I agree about getting some interviews done with Dirty, Lunch & Sly and seeing if we could get some updates and news on mixtapes/albums. Keep doing what you do Styles!!!

On another note, it's pretty sad that a dope ass producer and rapper has an interview up and the topic is already on the second page and not many replies. No wonder people are complianing that hip-hop is dead, everyone always checking for artists they know. Step out the box people!!!!!

damn.. i just got off the phone with him before i saw this. i could have asked him about the pops and cracks in the odor cd. i'll hit him up tomorrow and ask him that. if you can, can you tell me which songs had that?

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:11:41 PM »

damn.. i just got off the phone with him before i saw this. i could have asked him about the pops and cracks in the odor cd. i'll hit him up tomorrow and ask him that. if you can, can you tell me which songs had that?

Damn i got the odor first day it came out too, But i never noticed any pops or crackles. The I.E has alot of dope talent. I got all Birdy tapes, Stanks odors, Lunch first mixtape. All 3 of them are dope! Outskertz are another group from the I.E that are dope too. And a few others that dont come to mind. I remeber hearing that Lunch got signed to Def Jam or somthing? That true? What bout his Heart of Lion mixtape? Props styles

jaytee

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 10:02:35 PM »
Huge Props Styles

Stank has been one of my favorite artists for awhile so I'm always up for reading something or hearing new music by him.  I have to give him his props.  He's handling his business and not making any excuses.  He is showing he really has love for the hip-hop game, and takes care of business.  I'm also glad that he talked about his weight loss.  I saw his pic on here about 2 months ago or so and I couldn't believe it.  I hope he keeps it off and stays healthy.  Dude is dope and hopefully he gets his shine soon.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 10:06:40 PM »
nice interview!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »
nice interview!

thanks eddie.. appreciate that.

rickdeeznutz, I haven't heard if the rumors about Lunch signing are true or what's up with his mixtape, but thats another "find out" item for the agenda.  8)