Author Topic: (New Interview) The New And Improved Dr. Stank!!  (Read 265 times)

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Re: (New Interview) The New And Improved Dr. Stank!!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »
Good interview. Glad to hear Dr. Stank back.... now we need Dirty Birdy and Sly Boogy to do the same.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 01:43:16 AM »
Just got done reading the interview and that was damn good. Thanks for that Styles!! I been a fan of Stank's from the first time I heard him. I bought "The Odor" the day it was available. That shit got plenty of play in the ride and it still is in heavy rotation. If you could ask Stank about the crackling/popping sounds on the album and maybe re-releasing it that would be great, it's kind of annoying. I agree about getting some interviews done with Dirty, Lunch & Sly and seeing if we could get some updates and news on mixtapes/albums. Keep doing what you do Styles!!!

On another note, it's pretty sad that a dope ass producer and rapper has an interview up and the topic is already on the second page and not many replies. No wonder people are complianing that hip-hop is dead, everyone always checking for artists they know. Step out the box people!!!!!

damn.. i just got off the phone with him before i saw this. i could have asked him about the pops and cracks in the odor cd. i'll hit him up tomorrow and ask him that. if you can, can you tell me which songs had that?

Damn i got the odor first day it came out too, But i never noticed any pops or crackles. The I.E has alot of dope talent. I got all Birdy tapes, Stanks odors, Lunch first mixtape. All 3 of them are dope! Outskertz are another group from the I.E that are dope too. And a few others that dont come to mind. I remeber hearing that Lunch got signed to Def Jam or somthing? That true? What bout his Heart of Lion mixtape? Props styles

yea. i remember grabbin that shit the first day it came out.... the pops and cracks are on a few songs..... i would give you the tracks, but i'm too faded right now... lol... i just remembered.... i have two copies and both were signed.... luv that c.d.!!! lol

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 06:11:35 AM »
i love his rhymes and his production! great artist, thanks for the interview Styles

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
Just got done reading the interview and that was damn good. Thanks for that Styles!! I been a fan of Stank's from the first time I heard him. I bought "The Odor" the day it was available. That shit got plenty of play in the ride and it still is in heavy rotation. If you could ask Stank about the crackling/popping sounds on the album and maybe re-releasing it that would be great, it's kind of annoying. I agree about getting some interviews done with Dirty, Lunch & Sly and seeing if we could get some updates and news on mixtapes/albums. Keep doing what you do Styles!!!

On another note, it's pretty sad that a dope ass producer and rapper has an interview up and the topic is already on the second page and not many replies. No wonder people are complianing that hip-hop is dead, everyone always checking for artists they know. Step out the box people!!!!!

damn.. i just got off the phone with him before i saw this. i could have asked him about the pops and cracks in the odor cd. i'll hit him up tomorrow and ask him that. if you can, can you tell me which songs had that?

I'm pretty sure one of the songs were "That's What Niggaz Do" but I can't remeber the others.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

I'm pretty sure one of the songs were "That's What Niggaz Do" but I can't remeber the others.

Ok. I'll mention that to him later today. Thanks...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ