iPod
15 (83.3%)
Zune
1 (5.6%)
Other
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 27, 2008, 11:03:43 PM

Author Topic: iPod or Zune?  (Read 334 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: iPod or Zune?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 03:03:33 AM »
unprotected sex.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Rick James

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »
ipod won by a long shot

Matty

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 09:43:48 PM »
i don't like the way all these mp3 players have all these extras bolted on. i could care less about watching videos, viewing pics or a touch screen. i would want a player with:

1) good sound quality
2) compact
3) drag and drop compatibility on windows (syncing software is nearly always bs)
4) strong battery life
5) decent bundled earphones to match the player (the iphone earphones are TERRIBLE)

i would say that all these players on the market always fall down given those criteria in favour of a bunch of features that i personally wouldn't want. a music player plain and simple is fine.

the sansa is real good btw there's a trick with it (depends on the model) where if you hold down a button and flick the lock switch a certain way while plugging it into the usb port it will be drag and drop and you won't have to use WMP to transfer music...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »
i did work with i pods and shit and i pods are shit full stop even the software sucks...

zune all day let me tel you y

u get a ipod and u got music on it u at a homies he got no music u liek dont worry i got my gaypod i can put my music on your pc .. no u cant cso you gon plug it in and its like fuck off this aint your pc u registered with so we gonna wipe your ipodand re reg.... with a zune plug it in a share all day.. you can wirelessly send music to other zunes...
wtf i pod buying a ipod is like
buying a britney cd mainstreem as fuck