iPod
15 (83.3%)
Zune
1 (5.6%)
Other
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: August 27, 2008, 11:03:43 PM

Author Topic: iPod or Zune?  (Read 345 times)

Rick James

iPod or Zune?
« on: August 22, 2008, 11:03:43 PM »
???

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
Re: iPod or Zune?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 12:32:23 AM »
ipod pwns

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:34:43 AM »
the new zune is the shit with being able to transfer songs via wifi

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 01:29:22 AM »
the new zune is the shit with being able to transfer songs via wifi
Not really. The songs are only good for 3 plays. Plus wi-fi drains the battery, also the battery life of the zune is the worst i've ever dealt with, and the software is garbage too, it use to automatically change album covers on me, like Red & Meths 'Blackout' album I put it on there n added the cover, the next day I got on it changed it to the Britney Spears 'Blackout' album cover. Theres more flaws with the software too. Also searching through music sucks on the Zune, the click wheel is alot easier. I use to be really big on Zune too but since I got the iPod I realize how much better it is.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »
ipod, I have both and the ipod is way easier to make playlist and transfer songs. zune you have to add everything and then sync it and sometimes not everything syncs and you don't find out till later when your trying to find a particular song.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 05:10:40 AM »

kemizt

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 05:39:48 AM »
i fucks with the sansdisk sansa e260 4GB mp3 player...its awesome and i dont have to deal with bullshit itunes software...and for a FRACTION of the price of the 4GB ipod.  and its got a SD memory slot too, so i can add music/video/photos without having to upload them directly to the player.

now all i need is for sandisk/sansa to come out with a player with 100+ GB of memory and ill be straight.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 05:41:34 AM by The Wykid Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 05:44:31 AM »
i fucks with the sansdisk sansa e260 4GB mp3 player...its awesome and i dont have to deal with bullshit itunes software...and for a FRACTION of the price of the 4GB ipod.  and its got a SD memory slot too, so i can add music/video/photos without having to upload them directly to the player.

now all i need is for sandisk/sansa to come out with a player with 100+ GB of memory and ill be straight.
i have all 3, the zune, ipod, the sansa u mentioned and another sansa. memory slot is limited to like another 2gigs tho. Sansa was simple, I hated using WMP to sync my music tho

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »

i have all 3, the zune, ipod, the sansa u mentioned and another sansa. memory slot is limited to like another 2gigs tho. Sansa was simple, I hated using WMP to sync my music tho

??  i click and drag my music into the sansa..at first it was a little of a hassle, but i created a shortcut for the player on my desktop and now i just open winamp, select the files i want to upload, drag into the shortcut folder and in a few seconds im good to go.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
I have owned both players before and the Zune is the better player.
Both players have shitty software but the Zune's is better.  I've never had to deal with the issues the others describe, like changing cover art or missing songs. 
I have never used the wi-fi feature so I cannot comment of that.

G-Funk

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »
i know iPod is easy-to-use and has good navigation, but I never tried a Zune so I can't really say which is better yet.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
ipod.

i get returns on zunes all the time at my store. plus i always hear they're gettin' viruses  and shit on em too.

ipod all the way.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Raphael

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 02:27:55 PM »
i got a ipod classic 80gb two weeks ago and im pretty happy with it.

everlast1986

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
Yeah I had to return my Zune a few weeks ago after like a month of use. It wouldn't charge anymore.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 04:45:57 PM »
ipod.

i get returns on zunes all the time at my store. plus i always hear they're gettin' viruses  and shit on em too.

ipod all the way.

how the hell do you get a virus on a zune?