Author Topic: Glasses Malone - Haterz (Feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman)  (Read 779 times)

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Re: Glasses Malone - Haterz (Feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman)
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
Dope Vid!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »
g. malone is the west coast mike jones.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »

lol....here today gone tomorrow

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 06:41:28 PM »

lol....here today gone tomorrow
that's right. i don't see no originality wit this cat. this is just the typical west coast nigga sign wit a southern label and let the south label fuck your career off. i can't name one west coast nigga that in recent years(2003 to now)  put out a great album on a southern label.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
Not feelin the video but I..support Glassess and I'll be coppin that monsters ink and beach cruiser 8).......

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »

Told y'all. Mack Dime and them should've dropped his albmu when he had a lil buzz i doubt he'll ever get that buzz again unless its a club hit featuring big artists.
WHat big buzz ? the big buzz was mostly on the west coast i be new york a lot and I've yet to hear G on the radio over there i fuck with g...his buzz is really only starting to hit older places now ....so they did the right thing by waiting

smh at u thinkin he got some buzz in NY now? how did u figure that?

it was when he actually had a HIT SONG with a WORLD FAMOUS ARTIST with a VIDEO onBET when he had a buzz fuck is you talkin about.
having a video on BET alone don't equal a big enough buzz to drop a album if radio ain't fucking with the track  ;D ;D ;D without radio play you got nothing. buddy is g getting spins world wide ? no so why the fuck would he drop a album just because he has a video on BET...you got no clue what it takes to blow up it doesn't matter how big of a feature he has if the track in not promoted right it's no going any where, you need radio play in cities you never even heard of, you need to hit the road and tour and get you name out there promoting your album doing radio shows from with city to city you also need to go outside the U.S to Europe ect....l ;D @ this guy thinking that video with akon created a big enough buzz to drop a album when outside of cali & internationally its not getting radio spinz ::) yea having a video on BET alone will sell you a million records ;D ;D

lol at this clown...what u said was "glasses is getting bigger now" and then i said NO, he WONT get the same buzz he had...yeah cuz they was talkin about him way more back then compared to now thats because he had a hit single you dumb ass fool. He had a video on the COUNTDOWN on BET so what i said was thats the time where he had his BIGGEST BUZZ AND WONT CATCH THE SAME SHIT AGAIN AND THATS WHY HE THEY SHOULD'VE DROPPED IT BACK THEN...i didnt say "oh shit everybody is talkin about g malone all over the world" learn how to read foolish ass nigga.

and its funny  that u talk about "westcoast rappers bein small minded if it aint dickies bla bla bla" yet and still u hate Game ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:33:44 PM by 22 Twoz »
"Hi Travy"