Author Topic: Police Raid Belly's house, caught on tape  (Read 755 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Police Raid Belly's house, caught on tape
« on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:59 PM »

LOL.  wttttttffffffff,  WHY!!!!!!!!  They had to have a warrant, Belly what's good with gun charges??

Lunatic

Re: Police Raid Belly's house, caught on tape
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:51:53 PM »
damn :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
Gun charges????

You mean the fact that this cat keeps BB GUNS in his spot?

And now this same cat is on a video blazing a tree,and he wonders why his spot got run up in?

Stay away from them kind of things,and static from the jakes won't follow

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »
belly is a fake what did they expect to find  :-\ dude is rich i dunno why this cat even raps he don't need the money his pops is a rich ass middle eastern nothing about this guy is hood fuck you think he got all those chains from hustling  ;D ;D yea right

HOW DOES HE CLAIM BEING HOOD AND A GANGSTA WHEN THE ONE GUY WHO MADE HIS LABEL IS A RAT... http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=79766c18-616b-44a0-a02b-30c4788913b0
JOHNNY GEAGEA FUNDED CP TO START OFF AND IS THE BIGGEST RAT...HE'S BEST FRIENDS WITH BELLY...THEY CLAIM THEY HOOD AND ALL ALONG HE'S HAS BEEN RATTING OUT PEOPLE...BIG PEOPLE IN OTTAWA WENT DOWN CAUSE OF JOHNNY GEAGEA... HE IS PROTECTED BY THE POLICE....

THERES A SCOPE ON THIS FAKE BELLY IN TORONTO every time he's here something goes down NOBODY LIKE THIS CLOWN OUT HERE at the teen summit some young niggaz try to punk him he sent his bodyguards over to deal them while he went out the back

DON'T EXCEPT SNITCHES AND PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT SNITCHING .... FUCK BELLY AND HIS SNITCH HOMIES

THIS IS THE SNITCH THAT FUNNED BELLY'S LABEL, HE'S IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY NOW

BIG DEALERS IN OTTAWA WENT DOWN CUZ OF THIS SNITCH

FUCK HIM & FUCK CP RECORDS

belly with the snitch jonny geagea

Yea he was sush a gangsta, hard life huh THIS GUY IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO CANADIAN RAP MUSIC, AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE OUTSIDE CANADA LAUGH AT CANADIAN RAP BECAUSE PEOPLE SUPPORT THESE FAKE ASS CATS

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:45:32 PM by The_Offence »

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 10:41:04 PM »
Hahaaaaaa big ups to the offence for keeping it real

I've been hearing the same thing down in my streets that belly is in the scope from some real gorillas
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:44:10 PM by Priest »

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 10:52:37 PM »
IF YOU NOT BUILT FOR THIS SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE AND STOP LOCKING MANS UP, IF YOU DON'T GOT HEART TO BE IN THE DOPE GAME GET THE FUCK OUT THIS DUDE DIDN'T FUCK OVER NO SMALL TIME HUSTLERS ON STREET CORNERS THIS DUDE FUCKED OVER BIG PEOPLE WITH MAJOR CONNECTION THATS WHY HE'S IN P.C AND BELLY EATING WITH THIS DUDE

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »
Ya know,it's just a matter of time till belly get's merked by some gorillas in the dot,and as for that other dude snitching to the canadian alpabet boys,he'll get his sooner then later,me personally,i don't care about belly,or his music,that's why i went out and copped that new release from P.B

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 12:00:48 AM »
never heard of this cat, but that's some crazy shit, good thing he wasn't home

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 07:33:19 AM »
belly is a bitch...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »
Fuck Belly and his music........VanCity has no love for this clown 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »
the fuck belly movement is strong all over canada,

toronto got no luv for this pot belly clown, see for yourself

the young niggaz dissing him

"http://www.youtube.com/v/lWcpjNtEgEE&hl

more t dot niggaz pulling his card

"http://www.youtube.com/v/TxiATCdM6kA&hl

soon that nigga gotta move outta canada  nobody got love for this goof, he's a fake

his daddy is rich see that big house he has he had that before rap, he tellls people he got it from selling dope this niggaz dad is some rich middle eastern doctor thats how you got that crib daddies money, he never been on no street...... name 1 rapper that co signed this guy as a gangsta in canada just 1 ? name 1 ? nobody fucks with this guy.....i feel embarrass as a Canadian to see such a fake ass dude reppin canada its not a good look makes people think everybody in Canada is like this clown hanging with snitches and shit
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 02:06:59 PM by The_Offence »

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »
Fuck Belly and his music........VanCity has no love for this clown 8)

Hahaaaaa good to see van city checkin in on this shit

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »
the fuck belly movement is strong all over canada,

toronto got no luv for this pot belly clown, see for yourself

the young niggaz dissing him

"http://www.youtube.com/v/lWcpjNtEgEE&hl

more t dot niggaz pulling his card

"http://www.youtube.com/v/TxiATCdM6kA&hl

soon that nigga gotta move outta canada  nobody got love for this goof, he's a fake

his daddy is rich see that big house he has he had that before rap, he tellls people he got it from selling dope this niggaz dad is some rich middle eastern doctor thats how you got that crib daddies money, he never been on no street...... name 1 rapper that co signed this guy as a gangsta in canada just 1 ? name 1 ? nobody fucks with this guy.....i feel embarrass as a Canadian to see such a fake ass dude reppin canada its not a good look makes people think everybody in Canada is like this clown hanging with snitches and shit

Offence,i feel ya on that snitches tip,all i can say is that P.B,Mayhem,J.D,Mr Malish and Kardi are gonna hopefully put the red n white on the map in 08 and 09

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 02:57:29 PM »
Jane & Finch gorillas don't play that shit,and i'm down here at the bottom of the red n white,and even i know what the real is,i thought it was funny when i saw some video on the up north site,and belly was in the hood,and some home boy rolled right past him to give another home boy some love.and belly was looking at this cat waiting to get that love,and nothing was coming his way

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »
who is Belly