Author Topic: 2008 = The Biggest Year For the South???  (Read 261 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: 2008 = The Biggest Year For the South???
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
I really don't give a damn what the biggest year for the south is, especially when there's mostly garbage coming out from the south. Here's a little prediction about the albums you listed:

TI - Paper Trail -> This will have maybe one or two tracks that I'll listen to for quite some time and then forget about it. The rest will be good for the recycle bin of my hard drive.
Young Jeezy - The Recession -> I downloaded this and decided to throw away the album after I listened to the first three songs.
Plies - Da Realist -> It was like my ears couldn't stop bleeding after I heard his last album.
Ludacris - Theatre of Mind -> That mixtape he dropped was terrible. Luda can't hold down an album on his own. This might have one or two songs I'm gonna keep, but I keep my fingers crossed.
DJ Khaled - We Global -> This will probably have some bangers that get old after five spins.
T Pain - Thr33 Ringz -> I like that Pre Kingz mixtape. Hopefully he'll rap a lot on this album, but what I heard so far from this album doesn't predict much good...
Nelly - Brass Knuckles -> One album I actually look forward to. The songs that are out so far are good songs IMO
Big Boi - Sir Luscious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty ->That single with MJB is disappointing. Hopefully the rest of the album is better

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III -> Not my cup of tea, but it was at least better than C2. Lil Wayne fell the fuck off.
Bun B - II Trill -> I don't even remember one track title. Very disappointing album
Rick Ross - Trilla -> See Bun B :P
Plies - Definition of Real -> You gotta have a vagina to like this album
Flo-Rida -> I saved three songs. Good job Flo-Rida, you did better than most of your southern colleagues.
Killer Mike -> don't care much about dude
David Banner -> not one good song. Big ups to David Banner!
paper trail is going to be a classic fuck face.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.