Author Topic: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: Hot Dollar Responds To Clinton Wayne [Audio]  (Read 1238 times)

socal

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: Hot Dollar Responds To Clinton Wayne [Audio]
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 07:36:49 AM »
so $ responds and it was actually a lil better then his other shit but he cant fuck with clinton.  CW will come way more versatile then hot$ cuz clinton can battle, write, freestyle hes got the whole damn package cllintons just to intellectual for him.  I agree with what everyones saying there needs to be unity on the west but you know we need to get rid of the people who supposedly made it that are really nothing but dead weight to the west coast and let other people who have the westcoast love actually put it down for the golden state 
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 07:47:09 AM »
I'm with Hot on this one. I don't know why cuzz dissed Hot anyways. He didn't name a lot of rappers from L.A. They didn't say shit. I think Clinton needs to reach out and fuck with more artist that are coming up. I don't know none of those niggas he named but Verbal. Not sayin that they ain't poppin but how you gonna mention somebody you don't know. We have too many issues on the west, so we need to stand as one west. Fuck all that bullshit! I don't care about who raps the best and all that other BS. I just wanna see niggaz win. Everyone has their own lane. We need the Crookeds the Problems the Clintons the Hot Dollars to make a complete coast. Everybody don't listen to Street music. Everybody don't listen to party club music. Everybody don't listen to back pack, so let niggas do what they do and you do you. Then we will have a movement. Clinton get at me Jazzy has my number. Its all west coast......One West!!!!!!

How the fuck can Hot Dollar talk about unity but he dissing Game right when his album drop?? SMH.

Can anyone say hypocrite??

I say fuck all the beefing on the west but that shit won't ever happen with ignorant motherfuckers out that are too gangster for their own britches like you know who... Marvel Williams a well known crip not cuz he put in work cuz his brother a snitch.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 08:29:44 AM »
so $ responds and it was actually a lil better then his other shit but he cant fuck with clinton.  CW will come way more versatile then hot$ cuz clinton can battle, write, freestyle hes got the whole damn package cllintons just to intellectual for him.  I agree with what everyones saying there needs to be unity on the west but you know we need to get rid of the people who supposedly made it that are really nothing but dead weight to the west coast and let other people who have the westcoast love actually put it down for the golden state 

Clinton we know dats you kiddo quit spamming the board with fake names and talkin bout yourself - you fucked up homie...just stay over in the desert where its safe

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »
Unless this beef is staged you posted the wrong track cos that I Put On track came out before that Clinton Wayne diss even appeared online. HD has a new song called Shit Stain if thats what you talking bout.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 09:27:10 AM »
Unless this beef is staged you posted the wrong track cos that I Put On track came out before that Clinton Wayne diss even appeared online. HD has a new song called Shit Stain if thats what you talking bout.

the shit stain song is posted in the article...

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 09:59:34 AM »
these game cum stains make me laugh when are you people gonna understand your opinions means NOTHING YOU"RE ALL GAME DICK EURO CLOWNS, THATS LIKE GOING ON ALLHIPHOP WHEN THEY HAD A FORUM AND EXPECTING THEM TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT DISSED 50

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 10:04:50 AM »
these game cum stains make me laugh when are you people gonna understand your opinions means NOTHING YOU"RE ALL GAME DICK EURO CLOWNS, THATS LIKE GOING ON ALLHIPHOP WHEN THEY HAD A FORUM AND EXPECTING THEM TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT DISSED 50

HAHA!

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 10:25:46 AM »

the shit stain song is posted in the article...
I didnt see it props

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »
propz

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »
this nigga aint said shit

i dont get this new rap shit... or the rap fans
"so sayin nothin true or relevant is ok.... and having 50 gunshots in the song and 35 references to shootin a nigga equals talent???"

this is garbage... the west is dead and will remain till someone replaces these tony montana obsessed faggots who grab a mic and think they playin San Andreas

YOU CANNOT RAP!

so one shitty diss track means the west is dead? u smoke too much bammer dogg

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »
lol he said you too can be a youtube moment just ask daz

THATS WHAT I WAS SAYIN..TOLD YOU.. IM SURE OTHERS THINKTHE WAY I DO...

So Parallel

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »
hmm .. the response sucks

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
hmm .. the response sucks

That seems to be the general consensus.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 09:33:49 PM »
Hot Dollar ain't gonna do shit. It's gonna be like game and 50, Nas and Hova. A lot of gun talk and that's it. Lil' niggaz don't need to be acting foolish any way, just get that money
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Bang4sho

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
If he doesn't do anything so what. I know Hot Dollar and the dude is with the business. But its not worth all the gun play its only rap. Are you even from the West Coast?
Test 69106 & Request "So Fly So Fresh" on Power106
             www.myspace.com/bangloose