Author Topic: Phil Jackson's top athlete  (Read 316 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Phil Jackson's top athlete
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 08:28:39 AM »
well he did bang carmen elektra

Is that the only way you think?  Like, "ohhh he's cool, he's not a homo cause he banged Carmen Electra, so he gets props from me... but if not for that, he's just faggot who rebounded well".  Is that how limited your thinking is?

umm yes.

yes it is  ::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 03:38:54 PM »
This is a good thread. Thanks Infinite. Dennis Rodman was an amazing athlete, I'm not surprised with his choice at all. Some of you are too young to remember the player Rodman actually was and just remember the negative portrayal.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 03:44:06 PM »
This is a good thread. Thanks Infinite. Dennis Rodman was an amazing athlete, I'm not surprised with his choice at all. Some of you are too young to remember the player ACTOR Rodman actually was and just remember the negative portrayal.
8) 8) 8)

Old Man

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 03:58:05 PM »
This is a good thread. Thanks Infinite. Dennis Rodman was an amazing athlete, I'm not surprised with his choice at all. Some of you are too young to remember the player Rodman actually was and just remember the negative portrayal.

You gotta get your god damned under aged ass online more often little girl.  I dont see you online after night of wild passion.  But no really send me a PM where have you been you ignorant sonuvawhore.  I miss those Dora the Explorer panties.

Old Man

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 04:00:16 PM »
well he did bang carmen elektra

Is that the only way you think?  Like, "ohhh he's cool, he's not a homo cause he banged Carmen Electra, so he gets props from me... but if not for that, he's just faggot who rebounded well".  Is that how limited your thinking is?

I agree, that negro loving whore is going to burn in hell for engaging in relations with a goddammned spear chucker.  Whatever happened to beautiful WCL.... White Christian Love ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »

i bet Dennis loved u off the court as well

not funny... Dennis wasn't homosexual by the way... all he was trying to say was that he didn't deny that he had "thought" about it, and that he felt a lot of men had "thought" about it, but were too macho to admit. 

Most athletes just try to be politically correct when dealing with the media, but Dennis displayed his flaws and eccentricities.  He was in the back of his pickup truck one night while he was still playing for the Detroit Pistons and he was ready to kill himself.  He had the gun in hand and everything.  And then he said he did kill himself.  That he killed the Dennis everyone wanted him to be, and he decided that if he wasn't going to start being himself than it wasn't worth living at all. 

actually, he has admitted to homosexual activity...LOL