Author Topic: They Should Make a Legends of Zelda movie...  (Read 463 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: They Should Make a Legends of Zelda movie...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 06:00:53 PM »
Yes, I've thought about this before.  Zelda is LONG OVERDUE for a movie.  It really is a great, great story.  They should do it live action, though, no animation. 
i agree with u......and to add to that i think some of the newer verions of the game don't do the og game justice in comparison to what they can do with games today

for instands look at the old ninja gaden gome now look at the new on that's a good remake there a lot of the remakes for zelda was garbage made me think what was the point

any how yah making a movie would be dope if thay do it right

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 10:23:28 PM »

for instands look at the old ninja gaden gome now look at the new on that's a good remake there a lot of the remakes for zelda was garbage made me think what was the point

Man, that's crazy.  I've never been anything less than thrilled with any zelda game, on any of the oh, 5 systems they've been on!  Everyone I've ever played was some of the greatest gaming of all time, in my opinion the weakest of ALL of them was "The Adventures of Link" and it was better than 99% of the games ever made. 

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 11:00:06 PM »
to me wind waker was garbage...a complete step back for the series

oh and the best 2D game was Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2004, 12:30:57 AM »

The Windwaker was dope, everyone says its bad but for a complete new thing it was the shit, it is the most recent addition to the series and people dont seem to understand that it takes place a hundred or so years in the future, all I hear is, "it wasnt even Link"...No shit dumbass its not supposed to be Link.  Only problem I had with the game was the endless sailing, which I started to find to be fun once I started using the charts....but eh...to each his own.  I also think that game had one of the best ending fights of any game, even tho u could use the hero charm on him and the hero's shield it was still sick as fuck.  If u play it thinking its a new game and not comparing it to any of the old Zelda series you'll like it more....but thats jsu me

I gotta agree on Castlevania SOTN it was the greatest 2D, I had it for a whole year before I started playing  8) 

"Adventures of Link" was the weakest of the series Trauma, but it still shits on a lot of the shit coming out now cough*manhunt*cough.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2004, 12:58:57 AM »
I agree,i enjoyed playin windwaker n every other zelda game, i havent found one that i didnt like. Link to tha past was my fav 2d game n one of my fav games of all time

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 01:07:57 AM »

The Windwaker was dope, everyone says its bad but for a complete new thing it was the shit, it is the most recent addition to the series and people dont seem to understand that it takes place a hundred or so years in the future, all I hear is, "it wasnt even Link"...No shit dumbass its not supposed to be Link.  Only problem I had with the game was the endless sailing, which I started to find to be fun once I started using the charts....but eh...to each his own.  I also think that game had one of the best ending fights of any game, even tho u could use the hero charm on him and the hero's shield it was still sick as fuck.  If u play it thinking its a new game and not comparing it to any of the old Zelda series you'll like it more....but thats jsu me

I gotta agree on Castlevania SOTN it was the greatest 2D, I had it for a whole year before I started playing  8) 

"Adventures of Link" was the weakest of the series Trauma, but it still shits on a lot of the shit coming out now cough*manhunt*cough.

"Legend of Zelda: Link to the past" was the best i ever played while i was still really into video games the new versions of it are so kiddy they i was hoping they would step it up kinda like Lord of the rings stlye  i still havn't played the any on wii verison i hear the game play is nice with the wii mote and as a bow and arrow