Author Topic: The Dolphins will beat the Charges  (Read 410 times)

Johnny B

Re: The Dolphins will beat the Charges
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »
Good shit, Dolphins have a dope group of players, good to see them turn shit around this year.

mhm...plus they aren't turning the ball over and have played stout defense the last couple weeks.

The Dolphins are a much improved team from last season.  A playoff team they ain't but I could see them going 7-9.  And Ronnie Brown is the most underrated back in the league.  Before his injury last season he lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage but you didn't hear much about him b/c the Phins sucked.

yea man, last year Ronnie was statistically the NFL's best RB before he got hurt.
Ronnie is already tied for the league lead in TDs this season with 6. ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
and they will lose this weekend in houston

i'm calling it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »
I picked them on the pool, but the Bills, Packers, and Saints fucked me over. 3 games away from 60 grande.
Blame it on zona's defense that knocked out Edwards.  And the Jills had 2 use Loseman, theyda been better forfeiting the rest of the game after that happened.
  Oh yeah, the Chargers are frauds anyway. 

herpes

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
and they will lose this weekend in houston

i'm calling it

Probably but still two wins over two elite teams, I'll take it.  It's been along time since us Dolphins fans have had something to cheer for.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »
I picked them on the pool, but the Bills, Packers, and Saints fucked me over. 3 games away from 60 grande.
Blame it on zona's defense that knocked out Edwards.  And the Jills had 2 use Loseman, theyda been better forfeiting the rest of the game after that happened.

As much as I want to blame it on Losman, who I hate, it was the whole team that was out of sync.

Johnny B

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
As much as I want to blame it on Losman, who I hate, it was the whole team that was out of sync.

their defense was nonexistent for some reason. the Cards scored over 40 pts on them (without Boldin).