Author Topic: Crooked I Finally Releases "Dream Big" To Digital Outlets + On iTunes HP!  (Read 481 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Finally Releases "Dream Big" To Digital Outlets + On iTunes HP!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 04:51:34 PM »
that's one of the biggest jokes I've read in the last weeks.
LOL @ releasing a single "officially" 4 months after the free internet release and then hoping to get money by that or to create any additive buzz. I mean, when u release a so called lead single you have to drop the album kinda close to that date. It's like the usual situation with Crooked I, he needs time and time and time. u can't call a single a lead single, when it's 4 months old and u still say "my album coming soon" with no fixed release date, now that's a joke. I mean Crooked I has nearly no chance to sell albums to people outside his solid fanbase. and with such a move he won't even tease those fans, because everybody already has this song.

KEEP HATING HAHA CROOKED FEEDS OFF RETARDS LIKE YOU...

SHUT UP FRENCHIE...

nigga was on point, you too busy having crooked dick in between ya gap teethed

EFFeX

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »
Man, it's the same people who diss Crooked I for never releasing anything that refuse to spend a dollar to show support. It's disgusting. If you asked 100 fans last month if they'd be satisfied with a digital deal for "Dream Big" and other projects they'd all say that's a great idea. Now, when the time comes everyone got something negative to say. If ya'll ain't a fan of Crooked I that's fine, but to constantly pray on another man's downfall is obsessive and border line suspect if you ask me.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »
may be way late but atleast hes making some progess here which is always a good thing...that song is dope

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
I wonder why he waited so god damn long...

kemizt

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »
I SUPPORTED IT EVEN AFTER IT WAS LEAKED FUCK IT... ;)

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »
...when the Block Obama drops everyone gon know his name and what he stand for.

I don't know about that.  If he couldn't capitalize on dropping those Hip Hop Weekly's, this little mixtape will hardly break the surface.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »
may be way late but atleast hes making some progess here which is always a good thing...that song is dope
This is baby step progress, real progress would be to get a route for his album release. But of course Crooked is waiting for the big 2million dollar contract until he is 40 and then releases it when even Detox was out 5 years ago.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »
LOL @ releasing a single "officially" 4 months after the free internet release and then hoping to get money by that or to create any additive buzz. I mean, when u release a so called lead single you have to drop the album kinda close to that date. It's like the usual situation with Crooked I, he needs time and time and time. u can't call a single a lead single, when it's 4 months old and u still say "my album coming soon" with no fixed release date, now that's a joke. I mean Crooked I has nearly no chance to sell albums to people outside his solid fanbase. and with such a move he won't even tease those fans, because everybody already has this song.

nigga was on point, you too busy having crooked dick in between ya gap teethed

fuck snoop

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
Support the single yall, and get ready for more digital releases before B.O.S.S.

Boss, dropping in 2011?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »
Yeah thanks. This wasn't supposed to be hating, that was just my honest point. But as usual, I get my karma dropped for saying my opinion.

didnt see any hating there  ??? hes got a point

Yeah everything dude said was right.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill