Author Topic: Lost Angels interview with Big Boy  (Read 297 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Lost Angels interview with Big Boy
« on: August 31, 2002, 09:55:16 AM »
*singing* "Big Booy in the moorning"

Big Boy: We got Lost Angel in the hoood!!! We are here with WCC Hall of Fame keystyler, Lost Angel. Dogg, we see you as of late, it seems you have more beef than a praire in Texas.

Lost Angel: Well you now, some people open there mouths too much, say things to grap my attention. Some people I called out 'cause I thought at the time they were going to far. I was wrong, but it was too late, (peep) already started.

BB: Like with Logic?

LA: Yeah man. At the time I thought he was just mad 'cause Da Notorious Mack came from no where and recked shop. He was calling all these people biters. No evidence, so I felt that was wrong. He got mad at me for checking him, and he should. So he called me out, but he wanted a repect battle, loser deletes his account. I was thinking hell no! I was going to make a new account. I thought I was gonna lost, so I figured if I lost, I'd comeback as Lost Angel, I told We Takin' Ova this before I dropped my verse. But it backfired on Logic, and the Immortal one ended up losing. Hey, he asked for it, 'cause when I was writing, I had a pre-written verse that was nice. But I sat down, and I said fuck it. If this was my last battle, I'm going out the way I came in, old school hard disses, like against I Drop Rhymes and everyone else. I had too, and then he gonna call out my crewmate dogg. My boy tha7th had (peep) in his life when he did what he did, in another board. Let that board handle that, WCC will handle it's own dogg. Don't ever put an Elite member in your mouth unless you can prove (peep) on this board. 'Cause on this board, tha7th is the standard setter here. tha7th is the realest mutha(peep) here, so leave him, I-Bo, Tech and Indecisive out your mouth.

BB: Wow... that's alot to get out yur mind I guess?

LA: You damn right it is.

BB:Now what's up with Sccit Style, Mack, and MC Menace? I mean why war with them playboy?

LA: Ah (peep) it ain't no thang man. I mean Sccit Style don't want none with me, Now I Know, Roccy, and REL or Rocking Eternally Lame. REL had a diss verse on my sister man in the tournarment, and no one disses my sister. For reals, you (peep) with my sister, you get war. And I'm calling out all of Sccit Style, 'cause I know Now I Know ghostwrites everything that they write. I can tell his style from anyone elses. REL don't even like rap. He dissed rap on the Anything goes forum. Don't think I remember that didn't you. But for reals, if one member of Sccit Style disses my sister again, I will take them all out. For reals, N.I.K., keep you people in line dogg. Our beef has never ended, just ignored right now. All of WTO disses you everyday, so I ain't alone.

BB: Woo dogg, it's getting heated in here.

LA: You damn right it's getting heated. And to that punk (peep) Mack, (peep) You Dogg. I wanted to help you, but you bite dogg. You damn right your the most hated. All those that actually write there (peep). To me, a biter bites others (peep). 'Cause that's what your doing. Your jocking Shooting Stars (peep) so much that you are willing to bite it to look good here.

BB: Hey maan, this is radio (peep)
(both laugh)
LA: Nah but for reals though. I wanted to help him, but in stabbed me in the back. I thought we were cool, then he starts a rumor about an Elite member, I also heard it from others and they talk to me about it. I ain't tripping though, but to make sure I listen to him, he dissed my sister, like Sccit Style. The MC Menace got into it. I never had a problem with MC Menace. I guess he wants to get my attention to get a title shot. Well you got it dogg. But just like Logic, becareful 'cause when you want something, you might just get it.

BB: Umm... that's real dogg.

LA: Damn right that's real. I wanna kick a freestyle for you guys too.

BB: For reals dogg

LA: Yeah dogg, fo' sho'

BB: Well then a Power 106 exclusive right here on the right side, the tight side. Don't you go nowhere....

LA: um, um, turn that beat up in my ears... um... check it

People want beef squshed, but I ain't doing nothing, they all take a lose, 'cause like the 60's I keep trucking/
(peep) rouches wanna open their mouth, so like Raid I kill them off, MC Menace is getting taken out, I ain't soft/
Trying to make a name off me, well I'm right here, I'm by the Elite, but I'll go one-one 'cause I don't care/
Cowards afraid to diss me head on, they afraid I'm too strong, they don't want to go on, diss my sister to get me... hum.../
Diss me and beefs not there, diss my kin and get scared, 'cause I strike like thunder, and not stop until you 6 feet under/

BB: Hey dogg... we got to go to a commercial break.

LA: But I was about to go off.

BB: Sorry, they telling me I got to go.

LA: Oh well... look for the final installment of this battle on a mix tape. I'ma take them out underground dogg. It's over.

BB: Big Boy's Neighborhood will be right back... Lost Angel will go into the hat of forbitten questions after this.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Lost Angels interview with Big Boy
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 12:27:51 PM »
Cool lil interview there.. Seemed like u were being real and straight up.. nice touch..

The verse was pretty tight.. Again i liked it coz it jus seemed to be real and straight up..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2002, 04:38:39 PM »
haha...nice interview mayne
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2002, 07:33:12 PM »
haha...nice interview mayne

fah sho

n yah know WTO got cha back dawg

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2002, 10:35:49 PM »
yall know yall cant see the WtO muthafuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we got ya back homie thru thick n thing no matter whats crackin!!!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2002, 12:04:16 AM »
WTF? lol ima confuzed, was this interview made up or something? Ahhhhhhhhh well it dont take much to confuze me, afterall the name Indecisive means i cant make up my mind wether its a real interview or not... lol ???

Indy -- The confuzed lil child! lol
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2002, 04:54:02 AM »
WTF? lol ima confuzed, was this interview made up or something? Ahhhhhhhhh well it dont take much to confuze me, afterall the name Indecisive means i cant make up my mind wether its a real interview or not... lol ???

Indy -- The confuzed lil child! lol

Thanks to my WtO peoples, and my Elite peoples. They know what's up. And Indecisive, it's made up. Big Boy is the most important hip-hop D.J. in L.A. right now, so I decided to make up a little interview with him explaining beef and stuff, since he always has rappers on his show. So I figured get my point of view out there so people understand. Peace.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2002, 09:58:56 AM »
nice interview homie

stay trued up and blast on them mah'fuckas

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2002, 10:19:46 AM »
Dope shit homeboy!!!!