Author Topic: Lil Wayne: Words Of Wisdom  (Read 184 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Lil Wayne: Words Of Wisdom
« on: September 19, 2008, 05:25:12 AM »
Examples:

You’ve been documented as saying that you would charge your sister [$75,000 for a verse], is that a true statement?

Hell yeah. The first rule in business is there is no emotion, there is no love. It’s business.

What are you reading right now to help you…

I don’t read a damn thing. That’s why I don’t write music. I’m too cool to be reading and writing…I’m a very intelligent nigga. I can read like a motherfucka. I don’t want motherfuckas to think I’m illiterate

You know how people get together and they like, “Yo, you read…”

I’m not even in that conversation circle. That would be crazy, I can’t answer nothing so why would I sit there and talk? I ain’t read no books. I sit and watch ESPN all day. I can tell you what happened in sports. I do what floats my boat. If you trying to figure out where I get this talk, that’s me. I’m born with that. I don’t have no brothers, no sisters. My brother is 6-years-old. My dad ain’t never had one of those. And the one I called pops, he passed. My momma, she do her cooking thing. I’m an intelligent nigga,. I just refuse to be dumb.

When you have 2.5 million plus people buying this guy's album you know damn well our society is damn near in ruins.  And this little faggot has been compared to Bob Dylan.  People really need to check themselves before it's too late.  Pac, Biggie, Big L, all die and yet this abomination gets his ass kissed by the masses like he's a fucking monarch.  Shame on him and the people who give him his "status."  Hubris hits its highest...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Lil Wayne: Words Of Wisdom
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 06:55:56 AM »
this explains his weak lines.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
Good post.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 11:55:32 AM »
it wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't read, at times it sounds like he cant talk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:13:44 PM »
lol .. DUH!!!! BECAUSE READING IS SOFT!!!!! WE ALL KNOW HARDCORE G'S DONT READ... NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! THEY NEVER DO EVERRR

food for thought: real gangsters n killers read... ala trey dee and many other of my friends that are alot older than i am serving time in the PENITENTARY who have learned
knowledge and wisdom is the truth/key to it all

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 11:24:17 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 01:55:12 AM »
this gives me more fuel to hate this stupid ass  Amy from Congo look alike.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09