Author Topic: Nelly feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - L.A. (produced by Neff-U)  (Read 1317 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Nelly feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - L.A. (produced by Neff-U)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »
this is some boring, uninspired shit.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
neva could stand nelly and take him serioulsy as a rapper, hes rather a pop/rnb singer.
i can never stand people who think nelly; style is pop/rnb singer.  then bone & snoop are pop/rnb singer. when nelly real style is old school 80's party rap .know your old school style before you talk .

Word... 

Shamediddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »
Gonna d/l when I get home, is this better than that Khaled/Game joint?

Kushman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
this is some boring, uninspired shit.

I agree, nothing new, same old track looped over and over, same Nate Dog, same Snoop.
I'm not feeling it!

midwestryder

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 05:21:07 PM »
nelly is not on steriods idiot . my friend plays against nelly baseball team in st louis 

Aight, If your friend says so it must be true....  ::)

& nellly work out alot in the gymn

Yeah, cuz steroids & gyms are never connected... ?  :D

You don't look like this without taking steroids:

NO WAY!
His voice getting significantly darker is also a dead giveaway.  ::)

yes  you can look like that without steroids idiot . It is called hard work & being a jock like me .. i  m built just like nelly & i have never ever ever used steroids to look that way . instead i work out everyday & don't sit on my lazy behind a computer like you.nelly has his own baseball in st louis & my freinds team plays against them all the time & most nelly's team is built just like nelly & me.   why is it every lazy piece of shits excuse to look & be built like nelly is steriods. it is not nelly's fault that you are too lazy to workout everyday . i go to gym everyday for 4 to 5 hours to workrout . stop being jealous of people like me & nelly who are not lazy like you &  take time everyday to workout.

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »
nelly is not on steriods idiot . my friend plays against nelly baseball team in st louis 

NO WAY!

yes  you can look like that without steroids idiot . It is called hard work & being a jock like me .. i  m built just like nelly & i have never ever ever used steroids to look that way . instead i work out everyday & don't sit on my lazy behind a computer like you.nelly has his own baseball in st louis & my freinds team plays against them all the time & most nelly's team is built just like nelly & me.   why is it every lazy piece of shits excuse to look & be built like nelly is steriods. it is not nelly's fault that you are too lazy to workout everyday . i go to gym everyday for 4 to 5 hours to workrout . stop being jealous of people like me & nelly who are not lazy like you &  take time everyday to workout.

NELLY TAKING STERIODS? LOL  That niggahs hitting the gym, he says he works out about 3 hours a day, he's rich, owns a major clothing line, so believe me, he got the money and the time to get his body like that, plus he's an actor, probably has a personal trainer who beats the shit out of him, im almost positive he ain't taking steriods!

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 11:56:50 PM »

NO WAY!

yes  you can look like that without steroids idiot . It is called hard work & being a jock like me .. i  m built just like nelly & i have never ever ever used steroids to look that way . instead i work out everyday & don't sit on my lazy behind a computer like you.nelly has his own baseball in st louis & my freinds team plays against them all the time & most nelly's team is built just like nelly & me.   why is it every lazy piece of shits excuse to look & be built like nelly is steriods. it is not nelly's fault that you are too lazy to workout everyday . i go to gym everyday for 4 to 5 hours to workout . stop being jealous of people like me & nelly who are not lazy like you &  take time everyday to workout.

NELLY TAKING STERIODS? LOL  That niggahs hitting the gym, he says he works out about 3 hours a day, he's rich, owns a major clothing line, so believe me, he got the money and the time to get his body like that, plus he's an actor, probably has a personal trainer who beats the shit out of him, im almost positive he ain't taking steriods!
thanks . you see what i am saying. also nelly plays baseball all summer.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 12:30:38 AM »

NO WAY!

lol you're getting clowned hard  :banana:

Anabolic steroids, or anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS), are a class of steroid hormones related to the hormone testosterone. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. Anabolic steroids also have androgenic and virilizing properties, including the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics such as the growth of the vocal cords and body hair. The word anabolic comes from the Greek: anabole, "to build up." and the word androgenic comes from the Greek: andros, "man" + genein, "to produce."

Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified and synthesized in the 1930s, and are now used therapeutically in medicine to stimulate bone growth and appetite, induce male puberty, and treat chronic wasting conditions, such as cancer and AIDS. Anabolic steroids also produce increases in muscle mass and physical strength, and are consequently used in sport and bodybuilding to enhance strength or physique. Serious health risks can be produced by long-term use or excessive doses of anabolic steroids. These effects include harmful changes in cholesterol levels (increased low-density lipoprotein and decreased high-density lipoprotein), acne, high blood pressure, liver damage, and dangerous changes in the structure of the left ventricle of the heart. Some of these effects can be mitigated by exercise, or by taking supplemental drugs

this goes for Dr.Dre as well.

love33

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 06:29:33 AM »
Nelly is a straight LEGEND.  I can't wait for his new album to drop -- that track with Usher is off the hook, the "Body On Me" with Akon, and now this track.  That track he dropped with Rick Ross on Trilla "Here I Am" was the best song of the year.  Nelly is def in my Top 10 and I'm gonna cop that new album the first day it drops!

Jome

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »

How gullible.. it's almost like you believe it yourself.  :D

Youngnaylon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »
thanks

midwestryder

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »

the only one gullible is you & your lazy self . i work out just like nelly &  have same kind of body. everything i said was fact & a truth . so shut up,hater .i from st louis & i have watched nelly play baseball every summer . i have seen my firend play agianst nelly many times . to be big like me & nelly takes hard rock & time .  nelly is all natural,hater . i am workout for living . how about you lazy ass hater.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:50:44 PM by midwestryder »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »
Nelly is a straight LEGEND.
Legend? Why? In Da Club > Nelly and all of his club joints.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:19 AM »

the only one gullible is you & your lazy self . i work out just like nelly &  ave same kind of body. everything i said was fact & a turth . so shut up,hater .i from st louis & i have watched nelly play baseball every summer . i have seen my firend play agianst nelly many times . to be big like me & nelly takes hard rock & time .  nelly is all natural,hater . i am workout for living . how about you lazy ass hater.

ig·no·rance [ ígnərənss ]

noun
Definition:

1. lack of knowledge: lack of knowledge or education

2. unawareness: unawareness of something, often of something important

ignorance is bliss it is often better not to know about something unpleasant

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »
Neff-U is a good producer. he did some real good beats on Rep Yo Set

im feelin this track.