Author Topic: Nelly feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - L.A. (produced by Neff-U)  (Read 1319 times)

K-9

Re: Nelly feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg - L.A. (produced by Neff-U)
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »
Nelly is a straight LEGEND. 
If Nelly is a legend then so is Soulja boy

Matty

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »
lol @ the people getting butt-hurt cause this is a good track. chill out.

love33

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »
Legend? Why? In Da Club > Nelly and all of his club joints.

Are you kidding me?? Nelly is a top 10 rapper of all time.  Have you ever heard "Country Grammar"?? You can listen to that album straight through! It's one of the greatest albums of all time.  Dude is so huge he's had energy drinks made after him, he did a track about Air Force One's that was huge, "Flap your wings" had it's own special dance everyone was doing in the clubs.  He's a Hip-Hop icon that transcends into any audience.  He's on arguably the best track of the year ("Here I Am" w/ Rick Ross).  He's had hit after hit after hit.  "E.I.," "Ride With Me," "Hot in Herre," "Dilemma," "Pimp Juice," "Midwest Swing," "Shake Ya Tailfeather" (one of my favorites), "Call On Me" w/ Janet Jackson, "Nasty Girl" w/ Notorious B.I.G., "Get It Poppin," "Grillz" w/ Paul Wall, "Over and Over" w/ Tim McGraw, "My Place," "Stepped on my J's," "Body On Me," -- his whole first album is probably his best but this new album is right there.  This guy single handed put St. Louis on the map and you had other acts follow like Chingy, Willie, Ali, and Murphy Lee with his style and flow.  He's made so much money rapping he bought a piece of the Charlotte Bobcats.  Dude created a movement man.  Give him his props.  It just makes these so called fans look like fools when they don't give someone like Nelly their due either because they don't know about him (must be living under a rock?) or are overlooking his work.

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2008, 09:48:13 PM »
nelly is legend . nelly is the mayor of st louis & put st louis on the hip hop map. soulia biy is no legend . nelly will go down a legend because he put st louis on the map just too short put the bay on the map &  geto boys put texas on the map.

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »
Legend? Why? In Da Club > Nelly and all of his club joints.
country grammar  > in da club

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2008, 09:53:12 PM »
yes  you can look like that without steroids idiot . It is called hard work & being a jock like me .. i  m built just like nelly & i have never ever ever used steroids to look that way . instead i work out everyday & don't sit on my lazy behind a computer like you.nelly has his own baseball in st louis & my freinds team plays against them all the time & most nelly's team is built just like nelly & me.   why is it every lazy piece of shits excuse to look & be built like nelly is steriods. it is not nelly's fault that you are too lazy to workout everyday . i go to gym everyday for 4 to 5 hours to workrout . stop being jealous of people like me & nelly who are not lazy like you &  take time everyday to workout.

How gullible.. it's almost like you believe it yourself.  :D

the only one gullible is you & your lazy self . i work out just like nelly &  ave same kind of body. everything i said was fact & a turth . so shut up,hater .i from st louis & i have watched nelly play baseball every summer . i have seen my firend play agianst nelly many times . to be big like me & nelly takes hard rock & time .  nelly is all natural,hater . i am workout for living . how about you lazy ass hater.

ig·no·rance [ ígnərənss ]

noun
Definition:

1. lack of knowledge: lack of knowledge or education

2. unawareness: unawareness of something, often of something important

ignorance is bliss it is often better not to know about something unpleasant
who are you talking to me or him .i hope you are not talking to me because i am the most unignorante perosn alive . i never stop learning &  i am only about the facts not opinions.

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »
this song is corny as fuck