Author Topic: Joe Budden single to feature The Game? Cassidy signs to Amalgam..  (Read 419 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Joe Budden single to feature The Game? Cassidy signs to Amalgam..
« on: September 12, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »

Well Eskay just made my day a hellllll of alot better after hearing what I hope isn't the final mixed version of "Love Lockdown". So apparently I got to Joe Budden a few days too early. Remember that whole thing about how too many people are stuck on features, and there are only 2 small features on his upcoming "Padded Room" Album? Well that has all changed in a majoooor way. Joe Budden's lead single will feature none other than The Game. The name of the song is called "The Future". I'd say the beef is well past done, and Stan is ready to eat! The song will drop exclusively this Monday when Urb.com and Amalgam Digital bring you, "Benzi presents....Joe Budden "Mood Music 3: We Got the Remix". Yessir! Are you in that mood yet?!

Also, Cassidy just signed..  The New Street Album "BACK TO THE PROBLEM" Coming October 14th, 2008....

Gangsta (Amnesia Remix) Feat. Sean Kingston http://www.zshare.net/audio/186674924eb378fb/

In One Ear, Out The Other http://www.zshare.net/audio/18667570322c7f95/

Amalgam = the new Koch ??

h2k4

Re: Joe Budden single to feature The Game? Cassidy signs to Amalgam..
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 03:24:56 PM »
Heard about Game possibly being on the single a few days ago.
There was even some talks of him (Budden) signing to BWS too.  We'll see what happens though.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 03:26:07 PM »
cool info!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »
crazy how shit changes...one time ur beefin next ur puttin out singles togeter

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:36 PM »
There was even some talks of him (Budden) signing to BWS too.  We'll see what happens though.
hopefully not.

Still waiting for the Big Mike mixtape.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »
Amalgam's shutting it down right now. Budden, Max B, Peedi Crakk.. now Cass. Damn.

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 03:37:01 PM »
hopefully not.

Why not? It would expand his fan base.  Plus, it would give Game another lyricist for the label.  It's all just hearsay for now though.  Could be completely false.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
hopefully not.

Why not? It would expand his fan base.  Plus, it would give Game another lyricist for the label.  It's all just hearsay for now though.  Could be completely false.
cuz then his album would never drop. Look at the artists on BWS, how many of them have dropped albums besides Game?

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »
hopefully not.

Why not? It would expand his fan base.  Plus, it would give Game another lyricist for the label.  It's all just hearsay for now though.  Could be completely false.
cuz then his album would never drop. Look at the artists on BWS, how many of them have dropped albums besides Game?

LOL, true but he hasn't released an album either so I guess they're a perfect match.

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
i wouldnt want budden to go on bws...game hasnt proved he can manage artists yet

Kilo2

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 04:42:30 PM »
I hope this happens, but I want to hear the original concept for Padded Room. The original album looked dope as all get out.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »
hopefully not.

LOL, true but he hasn't released an album either so I guess they're a perfect match.

Self-Titled
MM3 the album
Padded Room in Oct...

BWS does not have distribution..  That is why none of their artist have released projects.

BWS to Amalgam would be a good move for both parties...

Amalgam's shutting it down right now. Budden, Max B, Peedi Crakk.. now Cass. Damn.

Yeah man, it's about to be a movement..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
Joe Budden & The Game? Nigga I just left a white stain on my jeans.

Hopefully Cassidy gives us that album we've been hoping for.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h2k4

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:24 PM »
hopefully not.

Self-Titled
MM3 the album
Padded Room in Oct...

BWS does not have distribution..  That is why none of their artist have released projects.

BWS to Amalgam would be a good move for both parties...

Yeah man, it's about to be a movement..

Budden has released 1 album.  MM3 was a mixtape turned into a digital release.  His 2nd official album has been delayed, like you said, until October.  I was impressed by MM3 so I will have to check his album whenever it comes out.  I still think it would be a good move on his part because it would expand his fan base but I see what you're saying.