Author Topic: 40 glocc new interview after the incident  (Read 2896 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: 40 glocc new interview after the incident
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »
i dont know i thought it was good interview nigga...he lettin spider know who really kiccin it wit g unit ithiink too..when he talkin about i sleep at 50 house..i always fuc wit him in new york

So why can't 40 keep it 1hunnid and just say that the Wayne incident wasn't his lick at all yet he just pulled up at the right time and with that being said who's the plug behind him being able to visit 50 so much? Do you really think he gotta direct line to Fif? As much as he likes to be on camera I would think havin a video on Youtube with 50 would be more valuable than a Youtube fuckin with bums.If a person doesn't keep it 1hunnid with one situation then I can't believe the rest. Just a bunch of bull shit and nonsense.

LMAO just months ago when i said that 40 was fighting bums and shit you was defending him now you Spider Loco stans flipped the script.

All bull shit to the side, everything I said in 40's defense was real which is why I'm not takin it back cause dude should've did somethin with those red rags and he shouldn't have said I'mma tell me daddy like a punk mufucka....that mufucka may have been homeless which was hard to tell 'cause he wasn't lookin bummy but that's not a certified pass.

For the record, it's not Spider vs 40 ...some ppl just know what really happened and is disappointed.
MAAN FUCC 40 GLOCC!!! I SAID IT...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »
i dont know i thought it was good interview nigga...he lettin spider know who really kiccin it wit g unit ithiink too..when he talkin about i sleep at 50 house..i always fuc wit him in new york

So why can't 40 keep it 1hunnid and just say that the Wayne incident wasn't his lick at all yet he just pulled up at the right time and with that being said who's the plug behind him being able to visit 50 so much? Do you really think he gotta direct line to Fif? As much as he likes to be on camera I would think havin a video on Youtube with 50 would be more valuable than a Youtube fuckin with bums.If a person doesn't keep it 1hunnid with one situation then I can't believe the rest. Just a bunch of bull shit and nonsense.

LMAO just months ago when i said that 40 was fighting bums and shit you was defending him now you Spider Loco stans flipped the script.

All bull shit to the side, everything I said in 40's defense was real which is why I'm not takin it back cause dude should've did somethin with those red rags and he shouldn't have said I'mma tell me daddy like a punk mufucka....that mufucka may have been homeless which was hard to tell 'cause he wasn't lookin bummy but that's not a certified pass.

For the record, it's not Spider vs 40 ...some ppl just know what really happened and is disappointed.

I knew that was comin lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 05:04:51 PM »

Damn my nigga. Between yall two or him and spider need to shoot a fair one and leave it at that. Cause we know the shit could go where i as a nigga who fuck with yalls music dont want it to go.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »

True but still i said the exact same thing about him bringin cameras and acting like he gets stripes for fighting dude and you was all defensive but it is what it is.

What was the situation anyway?

Duke (Spider) wanted to talk to Wayne and 40 fucked it up right? and now what? what happened..did Wayne do some sneaky behind the scenes blackball Spider or shit?

Cuz why is Spider "disappointed" or whateva in 40?

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »
these niggaz is bitches man..lil wayne could give afuc about a spider and a 40 glocc..same wit birdman these niggaz got money..they doin they videos i n l.a. on yall niggaz home turf..these niggaz was performin at the vmas..to both tough guys spider and 40..i bet yall niggaz wouldnt do shit or a video down south..knowin that bullshit yall pulled..that shit will bacfire..i think 40 gloc is a beast on the mic but cuz be doin dumb shit..for who those disagree wit 40 glocc lyrics..peep his shit on havoc solo cd..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

True but still i said the exact same thing about him bringin cameras and acting like he gets stripes for fighting dude and you was all defensive but it is what it is.

Duke (Spider) wanted to talk to Wayne and 40 fucked it up right? and now what? what happened..did Wayne do some sneaky behind the scenes blackball Spider or shit?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=193790.0 That's the real situation right there which is why I said some people like myself are disappointed in 40 as in his ways.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
thats bullshit cuzz the link you put up there..the reaso n why im sayin this cuzz..you got a nigga like spider on video the day after in compton..talkin about..he wanted to holla then you got a dumb nigga..not knowing the definition of food chain..he said water creasers..what the hell is that..isnt that the same clothes this nigga had on in the video..this nigga talkin about he aint had no sleep..they tried to make it like they shot the video the day after..he got the same clotes as the video..and a real niga wit money..even gangsta nigga z like myself..dont go to the hood everyday..stay around streets in compton..you stay around those parts when your money aint right..if you got money you move to the suburbs niga..why glasses and jay roc..didnt have a problem wit lil wayne said..they could have addressed the nigga about what he said..but naww these nigaz did the right thing..try to network wit the hottest niga in the game

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
if you look at the rap trend most niggaz who comin out get the hottest nigga out on they albums
just like when niggaz was collabin
wit nate dogg bac in the days
jay z
dmx
mike jones
cash money millionaires
will i am
kanye west
jeezy
when nigaz was gettin pharell on they hooks
this nigga spider needs to go bac to the drawing board..i aint hatin im spittin real shit you talking to a nigga who been listening to rap over 20 yrs..you talking to a nigga who owns classics after classics
if you dont have heltah skeltah ---nocturnal---lynch season of da siccness---dogg food which came out oct 31 1995..ugk ridin dirty...kool g rap..mobb deep..murda muzik...spice `1 187 he wrote.you need to sit the fucc down

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 06:27:44 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=193790.0 That's the real situation right there which is why I said some people like myself are disappointed in 40 as in his ways.

but tell me this if Spider saw the nigga 40 come with a camera and all that why didnt Spider just pull him to the side and talk to 40 about not trippin and whatnot.

cuz spider did exactly what 40 glocc did, spider yelled "coast crip coast crip cuzz" every second so obviously dude wasnt trying to talk to wayne.

and why does it seem like you wrote that shit on AHH :laugh:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

but tell me this if Spider saw the nigga 40 come with a camera and all that why didnt Spider just pull him to the side and talk to 40 about not trippin and whatnot.

cuz spider did exactly what 40 glocc did, spider yelled "coast crip coast crip cuzz" every second so obviously dude wasnt trying to talk to wayne.

and why does it seem like you wrote that shit on AHH :laugh:

The correct question is "Did Spider pull him to the side" because you don't know if he did or not to ask why not. Spider yelled his hood once(wooooow) but that's all you saw and he stepped back afterwards which means Spider wasn't doing exactly what 40 was doin'. It seem to you like I wrote that shit on the other site because you think I'm Crash, Spider Loc and JuicyGirl as well ::) You're so simple minded and I'm really repeating everything that you've already read but you're acting like it's new. Nobody's going to tell you anymore then what everybody else and their mama's know 'cause you don't need to know nothin else.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 07:09:49 PM »
naww fuc that someone answer my questions im spitting the real shit on here niggaz here s a bulletpoint my 2 cents of why this shit is so ignorant
---lil wayne the hottest nigga on the coast (if you see the upcoming artist from the west doin songs wit him like jay roc and glasses---why not jump on the bandwagon..g malone a crip..he probably addressed him about what was said)
---second when wayne rappin cause spits that shit off the dome (so whatever sound right he spit it)
---you re willing to put your rap career on the line off the lyrics..so if you get knocced not by wayne baby but his security guards..if this nigga had a real security guard then what..
-----*spider loc aka superman if you think you a so called good fighter man..i know this fight club where niggaz fight for some serious racks..come join shoot me a pm ill give you the info
---why after the incident you didnt speak on nothin..then nigga that said fuc 40 glocc he on the video yellin shit too..but he got cut off real quic lol..its like the camera man did his own edit (when this big goofy nigga opened hismouth
------i honestly think jay z ended jayo felonys career thats why he just popping up out of nowhere..still performing i can do it but what you do...fuc outta here.
did yall see the footage of 40 glocc wit the gucci shoes on..nigga low budget..when you roc guccis nigga roc some red monkeys or some polos wit it nigga..not a cheap ass khaki suit

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
this nigga cant keep it real to save his life...

I ain't trying to diss you at all, but why are you dissing 40 Glocc now but you were in the video with him?
how am i dissing him??? by saying he's lying...THATS CUZ HE'S LYING!!! i dont ride with fake muthafuccas,i dont care who they is!!!and that nigga is  frontin, i did'nt know he was like that till recently...shit happens bruh!!! here 2day gone tomorraw...

I feel ya, but how is this all gonna play out now the next time you kickin' it with Spider and 40 comes around... you will say "Fuck 40 Glocc" then, directly to him, right? Y'all need to YouTube that, haha  8)

+1 Paybacc

and Supreme does look good in the new flick, sorry had to throw it out there
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 07:19:34 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »
that fat nigga is in the video around like 7 15 seconds he said we in teh 818 first thang came to my  mind was calabasas..or any of the areas where kim kardashian resides..i know its somewhere in teh 818 tarzana..hahahaa that fat nigga got cut off the vide o this big paybacc gunit crip he came in around 7 06 seconds if you got t 1 cablelike meit takes a second to load..me and my niggaz watch this shit over and over again..the funny shit is one of my niggaz who was laughin actually know this fat nigga..and said he got a daughter..jayo felony got punked by some niggaz from skyline and lincoln park bac in the days..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »
this nigga cant keep it real to save his life...

I ain't trying to diss you at all, but why are you dissing 40 Glocc now but you were in the video with him?
how am i dissing him??? by saying he's lying...THATS CUZ HE'S LYING!!! i dont ride with fake muthafuccas,i dont care who they is!!!and that nigga is  frontin, i did'nt know he was like that till recently...shit happens bruh!!! here 2day gone tomorraw...

I feel ya, but how is this all gonna play out now the next time you kickin' it with Spider and 40 comes around... you will say "Fuck 40 Glocc" then, directly to him, right? Y'all need to YouTube that, haha  8)

+1 Paybacc

and Supreme does look good in the new flick, sorry had to throw it out there

Thank yah

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »
that fat nigga is in the video around like 7 15 seconds he said we in teh 818 first thang came to my  mind was calabasas..or any of the areas where kim kardashian resides..i know its somewhere in teh 818 tarzana..hahahaa that fat nigga got cut off the vide o this big paybacc gunit crip he came in around 7 06 seconds if you got t 1 cablelike meit takes a second to load..me and my niggaz watch this shit over and over again..the funny shit is one of my niggaz who was laughin actually know this fat nigga..and said he got a daughter..jayo felony got punked by some niggaz from skyline and lincoln park bac in the days..

Ok....but you know that was in North Hollywood, right?