Author Topic: ANKH AMEN RA "THE AWAKENING" (2008) [Free Album Download]  (Read 237 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
ANKH AMEN RA "THE AWAKENING" (2008) [Free Album Download]
« on: September 13, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
Mediafire Free download: ANKH AMEN RA "THE AWAKENING" (2008)

MySpace URL: www.myspace.com/ankhamenramusic
vv Track Listing vv

Video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2BmWcHtRQp4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2BmWcHtRQp4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 02:42:39 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ANKH AMEN RA "THE AWAKENING" (2008) [Free Album Download]
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »
never heard of this nigga, but eye will check it out.............also eye dont no why you bother to post something like this up........knowing damn well these crackers aint going to feel this...........you feel me? you should just private message shit like this to niggas that you know will apprecite it........ crackers for the most part love it when niggas rap about shooting and stabbin other niggas up....... and as soon as the music get on some righteous, conscious shit  here goes crackers........."Oh come on man , we pass that why do you need to talk about that blah blah".....but yea nigga eye will check this out

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »
haha i think some of them bumping it right now

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 05:14:07 PM »
never heard of this nigga, but eye will check it out.............also eye dont no why you bother to post something like this up........knowing damn well these crackers aint going to feel this...........you feel me? you should just private message shit like this to niggas that you know will apprecite it........ crackers for the most part love it when niggas rap about shooting and stabbin other niggas up....... and as soon as the music get on some righteous, conscious shit  here goes crackers........."Oh come on man , we pass that why do you need to talk about that blah blah".....but yea nigga eye will check this out

lol danny u so salty. crackers eat up this type of stuff more than your people.

but i wont get into that...

good shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

lol danny u so salty. crackers eat up this type of stuff more than your people.

but i wont get into that...

good shit.
you know damn well you didnt d/l this shit.....