Author Topic: ADDRESSING THE IGNORANT THREAD: Nelly's ''LA'' shits on everything from the left  (Read 217 times)

Amy

• Lil Geezy
This thread is a crock of shit!  This is the most disrespectful shit I've ever read in my life!

You're saying Nelly's "LA", a song that sounds like shit, but has a pretty decent beat shits on everything on the Left Coast, are you out your motherfucking mind?

Have you heard Game's new song "California Sunshine"?  Have you heard Jay Rocks "Lift me up" or "Respect me", Have you heard Glasses "Malone"?
Have you heard Bishop's "Grow Up"?  Kaizer Sose's "West Side"?  Terrace Martin "bounce rock skate"?  you heard 40 glocc's numerous tracks, Spi Loc's Bluetiful world.....

THE LIST CAN GO ON FOR YEARS, GET LOST WITH THE BULL SHIT.

Amy

• Lil Geezy
you mad kid?

bullshit, i smell it, close your mouth!  How much they pay you to drop that thread?

MILFSTA

• 'G'
lu is an confused wigger, don't pay attention to him.

ThaRealSupreme

lu is an confused wigger, don't pay attention to him.

Co-sign

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Elano

This thread is a crock of shit!  This is the most disrespectful shit I've ever read in my life!

You're saying Nelly's "LA", a song that sounds like shit, but has a pretty decent beat shits on everything on the Left Coast, are you out your motherfucking mind?

Have you heard Game's new song "California Sunshine"?  Have you heard Jay Rocks "Lift me up" or "Respect me", Have you heard Glasses "Malone"?
Have you heard Bishop's "Grow Up"?  Kaizer Sose's "West Side"?  Terrace Martin "bounce rock skate"?  you heard 40 glocc's numerous tracks, Spi Loc's Bluetiful world.....

THE LIST CAN GO ON FOR YEARS, GET LOST WITH THE BULL SHIT.

26 posts  :D  :sshh:

Al Bundy

and this needed it's own thread? the original thread was pretty stupid but this one makes it look like a detox leak