Author Topic: new drop (LONG)  (Read 86 times)

Lunatic

new drop (LONG)
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:29:16 PM »
times are tough, we caught in a recession
so i let my pain visible, in this recording session
i live so hard, dear lord i got a confession
i rather be sellin rocks, mutha fuck the fame
and lord knows it takes two, to play my game
i pray at night, and i just try to sus-tain
but lord knows i cant live, with this pain
so i let it out in this recording booth
and lord knows i'm the mutha fuckin truth
you can call my music food for thought
the lord knows, demons i done fought
so that Bentley coupe got bought
to watch me ride my pain away
cause lords knows i won't be here one day
so im'a ball while i'm here if i may
spend all this money cause i fuckin can
and lord knows i'm the mutha fuckin man
i rather have a fan, mutha fuck a stan
dick riding me and everything i do
i look at chu mutha fuckas like that aint even cool
lord knows i should have got my education in school
but now i make it rain in the club like a damn fool
when there's kid's starving around the world
but i buy all this expensive shit for my girl
now ain't that so unnecessary?
she drivin me to the cemetery
wants to see me in an early grave
she took everything i gave,
every penny i made,
now watch my future fade
like my name was dwayne wade
drivin to the basket
and to an early casket
i ain't pickin up a foul
nor throwin in the towel
im'a be here, long as lord give me
and i can write all day
in key style where i stay
layin down these bars, hot ass drops
legit livin cause i ain't tryna see no cops
but the brick and choppa' in the back
ridin' dirty in my 79 lac'
on the dash, catch an illegal paper stack
like it's in a brown paper bag
the money come in slow like it got a lag
and with the grams, i'm "choppy choppy"
and if this record flop, i be back in the trap
cause an education is what i lack
no smarts, fuck it, i don't need em what i say
but kids don't listen to me, i ain't a role model
every friday at the club, poppin a bottle
that ain't the way to live
my best drop is what i give
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

THEMOSTWINNNEST

Re: new drop (LONG)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 08:42:01 AM »

OFF THE BEAT: COLLECT MY STRIPEZ
BY: MC EIHT
CD DEATH THREATHZ                                                                                         3/26/08
7:04p.m
Jerry/ 1st Down/ J.A.Y

“C.OM.P” ’Z BY THA “TON”… “TO HEAVY”

c.om. p’z by ton’z… “to heavy” let it go/ here it goes/ plaattt/ watch yo rear/ run it to you/ give it to you / who I/ 1st baby/ a. b.y. tha way I flow/ gotta screw it up/ just to keep up/ you kant keep up though/ prob cause you ant  from wattz/ if so, still not you/ might be, if so trrrric/ “made”/ me I made fresh grade “a” beef/ you call shotz/ mine all nets, points kobe/ 1000’z, keeping it a “G” in tha streetz baby/ a.m. p.m. 2.4.7 3.6.0 degree bound/ arc hi tect/ the way I design a plot, so scheme so grimy so greedy get it/ N.E.W.S I make it happz/ no pro/ you got a problem/ wen I get on this mic/ M.I.C.U. got flow/ I got way moe/ westcoast coastin the streetz pllaatttt/ doing it on a consistent basis…
                                                            ~MAJOR~
COMPTON
two way many ways to get you/ “set time”… its around to tie up neck choke, khuh/ cant compete/ you to weak/ need some Spanish/ enhance yo strength/ look to puny, Ginny pig/ dirty wit toolz/ I hand you a tool/ no pistol mic stand, go far/ that diamond aries grade letter “a”/ I does it/ mission complete wen I attempt, can you handle this Compton shhhh ???/ I lay it down like doc., cold as a dre beat/ loony toonz cartoon bugs bangin bunnies, trying to consume all carrots am huntin/ riding passenger blowing smoke/ looking cloudy from your prespective shots reign horizontal/ am humble still give rumble/ it was how I was raised/ sprout to be successful/ trophy since young al bundy home runs/ point to the stands/ wave/ kiss to the fans/ I love y’all/ haterz to/ wasn’t for you pushing me more to be the best/ I achieve lyrically/ I mash/ take myne likely/ l kill/ joy/ analog sticky vibrate give me a thought of a fire arm/                                                             
                                                           ~MAJOR~                                                                                                                       
COMPTON
collecting ganking earning giving tha jadah/ 3 points trigger push me nigh/ stripes flavor gum chew/ pavement concrete hard on tha swivel, my proriffial, viewin, trying to creepy crawler on a genius I see you/ resume… assume you got me/ I got you/ now whatz next/ barrie you/ so sorry/ while I go home sliding/ deodorant smelling tha spill from a real smart killa/ -n-it to win/ wit no loose, how is possible/ hard work/ heard of it/ guess not/ if am telling you to break away/ far away/ that away/ get away from me J.E.R.R.Y/ truss me/ non do/ I don’t blame you/ cause I don’t know you/ am tru to this/ non playing on dames/ no need/ respect my tru, except a few/ cause they think am to good to be tru/ yes darling am here/ Compton/ Wattz/ L.W.D/ chill swagger/ blush you mac/ glacier mountain convoe/ make you wet/ yo p.a.n.t.i.e.s, dollar signs/ only one s/ from me no dollars/ can you loan, give me one/ no, why should I/ am just asking/ think about it am ….
                                                                            ~MAJORIFIC~
COMPTON       
By: jerry/ jay/ 1st Down
THANK YOU!!!