Author Topic: TECHNIEC - Features>>  (Read 571 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: TECHNIEC - Features>>
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »
i'm doing whatever i can!!

it's a matter of them picking a beat

i've got all the contact info...it's hard to break a new sound...but I'm going hard tyrna bring the heat!!

Like I said, good luck with that. Don't try too hard, just do you.  ;)

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »
appreciate it bro...tyrna just do our sound and not sell out!!

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 03:24:09 PM »
Soopafly!  And Soopafly needs to produce it too.  The beat will be a smooth summertime beat.  Here's the premise for the song, a young dude (played by Techniec) is in his pad, and he's got two bitches yelling at him and stuff and they are saying 'give me money to get my nails done, give me money for the mall, etc, etc." and just bitching about everything.  And he's got his hands on his head and he looks all depressed.  Then you hear him say "damn, I wish I knew how to get these bitches in check".  Then there's a cloud of smoke and 'poof' Soopafly appears.  The first thing he does is slaps one of the bitches so hard she flies into the lamp table and the whole thing tips over.  Then he takes the butt of his pistol and hits the second bitch with it and she goes flying into the TV.  Then Techniec says "whoa, who are you?" and Fly goes "I'm here to save you young brotha".  And then the beat kicks in and the video starts. 

The song will be three verses, with Soopafly taking the first two verses, telling Techniec how to handle bitches and how to put them in check.  Krayzie Bone or Nate Dogg will do the chorus.  Techniec will take the last verse rapping about what he learned from Soopafly in the first two verses.  Then at the end of the video, it will show Fly and Techniec kicking the same two bitches out of their pad after they got done sucking off Fly and Techniec.  And the hoes will be naked and they both will have black eyes.  After the bitches are outside naked you can hear them outside the door begging to be let back in and they are offering Fly and Techniec money and stuff begging them to take them back.  Then the video will show Fly and Techniec toasting with wine glasses filled with Alize and Techniec will go "thanks homie" and Fly will go "now you know how to handle these hoes".  And it will fade out.

LMAO... I was having a very bad, depressing day until I saw this... +1 to you

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 04:32:09 PM »
His shit knocks. I don't know why people don't talk about him more than a lot of these other guys. Would love to see him get with dre and see how that comes out.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 04:37:50 PM »
Soopafly!  And Soopafly needs to produce it too.  The beat will be a smooth summertime beat.  Here's the premise for the song, a young dude (played by Techniec) is in his pad, and he's got two bitches yelling at him and stuff and they are saying 'give me money to get my nails done, give me money for the mall, etc, etc." and just bitching about everything.  And he's got his hands on his head and he looks all depressed.  Then you hear him say "damn, I wish I knew how to get these bitches in check".  Then there's a cloud of smoke and 'poof' Soopafly appears.  The first thing he does is slaps one of the bitches so hard she flies into the lamp table and the whole thing tips over.  Then he takes the butt of his pistol and hits the second bitch with it and she goes flying into the TV.  Then Techniec says "whoa, who are you?" and Fly goes "I'm here to save you young brotha".  And then the beat kicks in and the video starts. 

The song will be three verses, with Soopafly taking the first two verses, telling Techniec how to handle bitches and how to put them in check.  Krayzie Bone or Nate Dogg will do the chorus.  Techniec will take the last verse rapping about what he learned from Soopafly in the first two verses.  Then at the end of the video, it will show Fly and Techniec kicking the same two bitches out of their pad after they got done sucking off Fly and Techniec.  And the hoes will be naked and they both will have black eyes.  After the bitches are outside naked you can hear them outside the door begging to be let back in and they are offering Fly and Techniec money and stuff begging them to take them back.  Then the video will show Fly and Techniec toasting with wine glasses filled with Alize and Techniec will go "thanks homie" and Fly will go "now you know how to handle these hoes".  And it will fade out.

dude, you really need some help and im serious.... anyways technic feat. glasses,eastwood and crooked i on one track... make that happen  ;D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:39:37 PM by UuuhOooh »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 04:39:46 PM »
yo i been looking for that menace ii society mixtape he did i tihnk thats what its called could anyone hook me up

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 07:24:47 PM »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 08:43:27 PM »

keep em coming...i'm gonna fwd all these comments to his email

Make sure you give him my idea about Soopafly.  I'm telling you, that song and video will make Techniec a star.  They've worked together before, they did the song "Out The Moon" together on the Gridlock'd soundtrack, so i'm sure Techniec has got Fly's number.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:03 PM »
yo in all seriousness,

tech feat. ras kass, dj khalil.

make that shit happen.

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »
I would love to see Techneic work with Jose at Taco Bell on Slauson & Vermont
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:00:20 PM by Bot »

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »
Some hot ass beats with the NEW WEST MOVEMENT production team.

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »
Some hot ass beats with the NEW WEST MOVEMENT production team.

thats wassup man!! Hit me on the gmail dude..i'll send Techs email to you man....you 2 and meech should holler at Techniec man!!

Tha Soul Mechanix are in the top 5 hottest producers on the westcoast!! No Joke

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 10:29:45 PM »
you know i'm tryna break into that NEW WEST MOVEMENT 100%

Whatever you need you know i got you guys 100

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 10:37:14 PM »
bad azz
jayo felony