Author Topic: TECHNIEC - Features>>  (Read 570 times)

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
TECHNIEC - Features>>
« on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »
TECHNIEC Tha Blocrebel / Tha Blocstar is in the studio going hard for his fans!!

Who would you guys like to see him work with? from producers to features??

Lets us know!!!

My pick would be TECHNIEC feat EASTWOOD - CALI BOYZ - prod by AAA Music Group

Whats yours?

HimselfTheMajestic

Re: TECHNIEC - Features>>
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
techniec and bishop lamont on a khalil beat

ummm sick jacken from psycho realm, joell ortiz,
ras kazz, crooked I, sly boogie, san quin.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:40 AM »
anybody new...heard from this girl cuzz work at verizonwireless.in irvine

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:40:27 AM »
techniec and alchemist  8) 8)

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 08:56:29 AM »
Dope. Tech is in my top ten right now. Still bangin BBOPD. Can you get at Tech to release the MOB shit that aint out from 05?

Features:

East
Malone
Jerzey-J and the whole DC (Pac Ten...)
Livewire
Crooked (Ego Trippin part 2!!! LBC anthem!)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:48:14 AM »
Soopafly!  And Soopafly needs to produce it too.  The beat will be a smooth summertime beat.  Here's the premise for the song, a young dude (played by Techniec) is in his pad, and he's got two bitches yelling at him and stuff and they are saying 'give me money to get my nails done, give me money for the mall, etc, etc." and just bitching about everything.  And he's got his hands on his head and he looks all depressed.  Then you hear him say "damn, I wish I knew how to get these bitches in check".  Then there's a cloud of smoke and 'poof' Soopafly appears.  The first thing he does is slaps one of the bitches so hard she flies into the lamp table and the whole thing tips over.  Then he takes the butt of his pistol and hits the second bitch with it and she goes flying into the TV.  Then Techniec says "whoa, who are you?" and Fly goes "I'm here to save you young brotha".  And then the beat kicks in and the video starts. 

The song will be three verses, with Soopafly taking the first two verses, telling Techniec how to handle bitches and how to put them in check.  Krayzie Bone or Nate Dogg will do the chorus.  Techniec will take the last verse rapping about what he learned from Soopafly in the first two verses.  Then at the end of the video, it will show Fly and Techniec kicking the same two bitches out of their pad after they got done sucking off Fly and Techniec.  And the hoes will be naked and they both will have black eyes.  After the bitches are outside naked you can hear them outside the door begging to be let back in and they are offering Fly and Techniec money and stuff begging them to take them back.  Then the video will show Fly and Techniec toasting with wine glasses filled with Alize and Techniec will go "thanks homie" and Fly will go "now you know how to handle these hoes".  And it will fade out.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:13 AM »
Soopafly!  And Soopafly needs to produce it too.  The beat will be a smooth summertime beat.  Here's the premise for the song, a young dude (played by Techniec) is in his pad, and he's got two bitches yelling at him and stuff and they are saying 'give me money to get my nails done, give me money for the mall, etc, etc." and just bitching about everything.  And he's got his hands on his head and he looks all depressed.  Then you hear him say "damn, I wish I knew how to get these bitches in check".  Then there's a cloud of smoke and 'poof' Soopafly appears.  The first thing he does is slaps one of the bitches so hard she flies into the lamp table and the whole thing tips over.  Then he takes the butt of his pistol and hits the second bitch with it and she goes flying into the TV.  Then Techniec says "whoa, who are you?" and Fly goes "I'm here to save you young brotha".  And then the beat kicks in and the video starts. 

The song will be three verses, with Soopafly taking the first two verses, telling Techniec how to handle bitches and how to put them in check.  Krayzie Bone or Nate Dogg will do the chorus.  Techniec will take the last verse rapping about what he learned from Soopafly in the first two verses.  Then at the end of the video, it will show Fly and Techniec kicking the same two bitches out of their pad after they got done sucking off Fly and Techniec.  And the hoes will be naked and they both will have black eyes.  After the bitches are outside naked you can hear them outside the door begging to be let back in and they are offering Fly and Techniec money and stuff begging them to take them back.  Then the video will show Fly and Techniec toasting with wine glasses filled with Alize and Techniec will go "thanks homie" and Fly will go "now you know how to handle these hoes".  And it will fade out.
LMFAO! YOU ARE THE BEST POSTER ON THIS FORUM!!! +1

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 01:44:18 PM »

BAHAHAHAHAHA is this Soopafly??

This is the funniest concept i've heard in a long ass time...

hahahaha...if this is soopa dupa...

hit me on the myspace

www.myspace.com/aaamusicgroup

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »
Tell Tech he needs to come back and flood the streets too. Tech, Sly Boogy and Dirty Birdy need to really bring it back along with the current crop of people putting in work on the West.

Features:

Mykestro
Sly Boogy
Dirty Birdy
Crooked I
Bishop Lamont
Glasses Malone
Jay Rock
Eastwood
Clyde Carson
Bad Lucc
Livewire
Bad Azz

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »

BAHAHAHAHAHA is this Soopafly??

This is the funniest concept i've heard in a long ass time...

hahahaha...if this is soopa dupa...

hit me on the myspace

www.myspace.com/aaamusicgroup
Nah its Soopaflys biggest fan/dickrider.

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 02:28:18 PM »
hahaha..ok

Tech has some fire man..i've had a bunch sent for reference and feedback..

Techniec is on fire...

He's a real smart dude...timing is everything...

keep em coming...i'm gonna fwd all these comments to his email

Shango

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 02:32:14 PM »
did you produce Absolute cup ?? beat is crazy  :o

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »

yeh bro..

I rproduced it and L'z ( one of Tech's inhouse producers added some magic to it )

It was sick collaboration..

Most of our beats are real hard, i was suprised he picked that one...

the concept was cool...it's amazing how talented some of these westcoast cats are..

Eastwood, Techniec, 211, Crooked I, Roccett

These dudes are sick man

I'm tryna get a project toghther with all og them with DJ Ill Will

Hopefully drop that this xmas

tentaviely titled

GO HARD or GO HOME : Welcome to California

Sound good?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »

yeh bro..

I rproduced it and L'z ( one of Tech's inhouse producers added some magic to it )

It was sick collaboration..

Most of our beats are real hard, i was suprised he picked that one...

the concept was cool...it's amazing how talented some of these westcoast cats are..

Eastwood, Techniec, 211, Crooked I, Roccett

These dudes are sick man

I'm tryna get a project toghther with all og them with DJ Ill Will

Hopefully drop that this xmas

tentaviely titled

GO HARD or GO HOME : Welcome to California

Sound good?

Yeah man, if you can make that happen, then go for it. Good luck with that.

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
i'm doing whatever i can!!

it's a matter of them picking a beat

i've got all the contact info...it's hard to break a new sound...but I'm going hard tyrna bring the heat!!