Author Topic: Game should be all over detox  (Read 904 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game should be all over detox
« on: September 15, 2008, 04:12:23 PM »
i think game should be all over detox hes dres sickets protoge since em and i think that him being from compton makes it even sicker the two are a great combo and hopefully game will be on at least 3 tracks what do you guys think ?

the Original KushMan

• Lil Geezy
Re: Game should be all over detox
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »
i think game should be all over detox hes dres sickets protoge since em and i think that him being from compton makes it even sicker the two are a great combo and hopefully game will be on at least 3 tracks what do you guys think ?

Detox is really droppin? I thought it was a myth!  :o
but if the Game ain't on there, it will be a major disappointment

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »
that would taint detox for sure. i think dre should keep that nigga as far away as he can.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

midwestryder

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »
then you are wrong because game does not deserve to be on detox after not listening to what dr dre told him to do.  game did not follow dr dres orders & because of that he is not down with aftermath anymore & loses all chance ever to work with dr dre again . Gmae is not even Dr dre sickets protoge since em. Bishop is dres sickets protoge since em. Bishop is better then game because Bishop does not name drop or legazy steal like game . game is unoriginal & bitter.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:42:03 PM by midwestryder »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
What are sickets?

I'd like to see Game on the album but if he ain't, he ain't. Same with Dre producing on a Game album. I've been waiting for Detox since before Game even arrived so I can't say his appearance is make or break.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »
then you are wrong because game does not deserve to be on detox after not listening to what dr dre told him to do.  game did not follow dr dres orders & because of that he is not down with aftermath anymore & loses all chance ever to work with dr dre again . Gmae is not even Dr dre sickets protoge since em. Bishop is dres sickets protoge since em. Bishop is better then game because Bishop does not name drop or legazy steal like game . game is unoriginal & bitter.

Dude that shit happend a looong ass time ago, im sure Dre is over that shit! Apparently you aren't. Game has done shit on his own. He, like all of us, realize that they make beautiful music together. Game manned up to his mistake. He said it himself. Game doesnt necessarily need Dre and vice versa, but when they work together it some beautiful shit. However like the other nigga said, Detox has been anticipated before Game, therefore no Game shouldnt make it or break it, but it will be a huge dissapoinment.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »
I prefer him be the main MC rather than retarded ass Bishop Lamont.....Lamont is only nice in small doses....I don't wanna hear Dre tarnish his leghacy wit this clown being the main cat on the album a la Snoop and DOC for the first one and Eminem for the second one....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:20:14 PM »
I prefer him be the main MC rather than retarded ass Bishop Lamont.....Lamont is only nice in small doses....I don't wanna hear Dre tarnish his leghacy wit this clown being the main cat on the album a la Snoop and DOC for the first one and Eminem for the second one....

Eminem wasn't the main cat on 2001 - Hittman was.

midwestryder

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »

Dude that shit happend a looong ass time ago, im sure Dre is over that shit! Apparently you aren't. Game has done shit on his own. He, like all of us, realize that they make beautiful music together. Game manned up to his mistake. He said it himself. Game doesnt necessarily need Dre and vice versa, but when they work together it some beautiful shit. However like the other nigga said, Detox has been anticipated before Game, therefore no Game shouldnt make it or break it, but it will be a huge dissapoinment.
if you think dr dre is over then you are fool because dr dre does not get over anything easly at all. Dr dre is still mad at game & will not work with game because of that. you have to follow every order from dr dre to work  with dr dre . that is how dr dre wroks . dr dre has to have full control. it won't be a huge dissapoinment for me because dr dre has better artist then game anyways .game is not all that . game smake good music but is not a good lyrist at all.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 12:08:27 AM »

Eminem wasn't the main cat on 2001 - Hittman was.

say what you'd like, but the big videos and singles went to Em....Dre pushed him as the star of the album....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »

You shouldnt really argue with dude, he's the same dude that cries when people say that Spider Loc is the worst rapper eva and that Snoop fell off a long time ago. Haha.

la.shine

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »
in terms of Mainstream release, Gay Z 50 and lil Gayne are on the album, shit will appeal to homosexual fans and faggets/

In terms of West Coast legacy, if Game aint on it, Than fuck it,

I wouldnt buy it anyway, i dont respect Gay Dre since tha Ruthless days when My Homie Eeazy E showed us that lipstick Dre shit and All that..

But u kids dont know that, your first album was 2001 and u bought it becoz Eminem was on it. :'(

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »
in terms of Mainstream release, Gay Z 50 and lil Gayne are on the album, shit will appeal to homosexual fans and faggets/
But apparently it won't appeal to people who like to change rappers' names so the word "gay" appears in them. They are far too sophisticated for such things. 

la.shine

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »
But apparently it won't appeal to people who like to change rappers' names so the word "gay" appears in them. They are far too sophisticated for such things. 

What u just said didnt make no sense whiteboy, go and listen to EMinem and Cut ya Writsts

love33

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 06:24:14 AM »
The Game is the Westcoast and he personally saved the Westcoast so he should be on there.  Dre should put The Game, Snoop Dogg, Too Short, E-40, Ice Cube, Yukmouth, and some newer acts on there like Eastwood.