Author Topic: Lil Wayne = the new Ja Rule...  (Read 386 times)

PLANT

Lil Wayne = the new Ja Rule...
« on: September 16, 2008, 02:43:20 PM »
what do you guys think?

He reminds me of Ja Rule right now at the time Ja became too "pop" and got played the fuck out.....

so yeah, Lil Wayne = the new Ja Rule

I cant stand hearing him anymore!  Plus hes a little midget rapper trying to be a fake blood just like Ja was!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil Wayne = the new Ja Rule...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 03:41:16 PM »
Yep. You can add 50 Cent to the list too. I think all 3 are talented but it seems that if you really blow up like they did; a)you oversaturate the market b)everybody tries to copy thus oversaturating even more c) label pressure for another succesful single, which usally ends up a forced chick track d) lose the hunger becuase they're financally in a great space

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »
nah, i'd have to disagree. I thought ja rule was always bunk and same with 50. weezy doesn't sound out of place on a track like lollipop and seriously if i read another thread bitching about that song..

but for real, no beef or anything but if you don't like it who's making you listen to it?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 04:58:16 PM »
ja is not that bad. he has his own lane, wayne really needs to focus and get a pen and make some thought provokin' shit.....damn i am so well spoken for a hood nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »
I don't think so.  Ja was doing R&B type tracks.  Wayne isn't at that point...yet.  50 is though.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
damn right Lil Wayne is getting on my nerves| Mark I see you!!!!

ABN

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »
naw, 50´s the new Ja. anyone remember the GRODT dvd that came with his album? he said that he would do anything but get on a fucking pop record or sing. yeah motherfucking right.....

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:31 AM »
your right lil wayne is everywhere, as far as being ja rule?? Nahh.. but everywhere you turn people are playing wayne, and praising him.. its his turn, just like it was 50s ... i think ja rule murder inc/irv gotti they ran a drug organization i give him his stripes, weezy is just fake gang bangin but right now its kool to be like lil wayne i even see black guys braiding there hair like him and dressing up all the fashion wanna be like weezie...

50 is the new ja rule.. but nobody believes 50 anymore about taking it back to the streets, and his pop rap gets bad mouthed like crazy... he needs to drop another dr dre type of track he had on GRODT

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 03:40:53 AM »
Nah, in terms of following Ja's tracks - it's 50.

kemizt

Young Old Head

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 07:53:37 AM »
agreed... 50 cent = the new ja rule.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »
Ja Rule > 50 Cent >>>>>>>>>> Lil' Wayne, IMO.