Author Topic: mako capone big payback  (Read 210 times)

100staxx

• Lil Geezy
mako capone big payback
« on: September 20, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »
i bet yall sorry ass niggaz..aint nobody questioning yall hood shit..cause i dont bang.but its funny though i know all these streets and industry niggaz..im a fl y nigga..kim kardashian will tell you..she on the dvd too spider..im going to have her do the intro..oh yea they call me t..but i bet you all themoney in the world and im going to have more trick or treaters come to my door this halloween then you niggaz will have fans and buy your muzik

compton rida you should be ashamed of yourself inviting me to that bullshit radio show..its like 2 people listening in...the muzik is noise tomy ears..thats the type of shit that put ear wax in niggaz ears

big paybacc..you stole tupac verse..killa tay verse..( killa tay said on his song wit lunasicc you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones posted up in ohio getting my smoke on) you just garbage niga
this is your raps my gun is bigger than shaq..you trying to copy east coast niggaz metaphors stop in
serial lyrics is the worst shit i ve ever heard..nigga..and on yourmyspacepic wit your sister are those the same jeans you have on at the pool wit terrence howard..you wore teh same shirt inthe lil wayne video as the serial lyrics video

paybac do yourself a favorman you 30 yrs old..you trying to pick fights wit niggaz you dont know or ever seen to try to get a tear under your eye..or a hood stripe.you question random people if they re bigmaniac... you tell a group of people im the one in 40 glocc and spider video..so it sounds like it really was 40 glocc video to begin with..i ve made 10 different accts..since im always getting banned..how come you didnt do your homework and mention my other screen names..this nigga shirt is like 7xlt you shop at casual male..paybac..this nigga said im big j gain green records..nigga you lke 5 8 170 lbs of slimness nigga..im a fuckin beast nigga..that stay off the creatine nigga..im benchin like 500 lbs on you niggaz.man you would get your whole face ate up nigga..big baby blue i would of put that nigga..in an arm bar nigga...i swear on my dead homies..man i would have slammed that nigga somethin vicious..a for the terrible rap and at 26 seconds into the video this nigga licked his finger like he about to hand out some paper or put his fingers in some pussy cause the girl dry..this nigga is a weeny..man im tellingyall nigaz come to the club tomorrow niggaz....i ll be there..when you see those baseball caps nigga..what the weak baseball teams you know its us baymac..seattle mariners yankees..houston astros caps..nigga

bullet_wrongkind

Re: mako capone big payback
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »
ban? yeah def.

:cow: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :monkey_piss: :spam: :banana_trippin:

K-9

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 05:51:53 AM »
:banana_cow: :scarface:FR33 POST
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:57:14 AM by That nigga you love to hate »

slurpee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:50 AM »
RETARD ALERT

Amy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
i bet yall sorry ass niggaz..aint nobody questioning yall hood shit..cause i dont bang.but its funny though i know all these streets and industry niggaz..im a fl y nigga..kim kardashian will tell you..she on the dvd too spider..im going to have her do the intro..oh yea they call me t..but i bet you all themoney in the world and im going to have more trick or treaters come to my door this halloween then you niggaz will have fans and buy your muzik

compton rida you should be ashamed of yourself inviting me to that bullshit radio show..its like 2 people listening in...the muzik is noise tomy ears..thats the type of shit that put ear wax in niggaz ears

big paybacc..you stole tupac verse..killa tay verse..( killa tay said on his song wit lunasicc you wanna squab bitch i throw these thangs like roy jones posted up in ohio getting my smoke on) you just garbage niga
this is your raps my gun is bigger than shaq..you trying to copy east coast niggaz metaphors stop in
serial lyrics is the worst shit i ve ever heard..nigga..and on yourmyspacepic wit your sister are those the same jeans you have on at the pool wit terrence howard..you wore teh same shirt inthe lil wayne video as the serial lyrics video

paybac do yourself a favorman you 30 yrs old..you trying to pick fights wit niggaz you dont know or ever seen to try to get a tear under your eye..or a hood stripe.you question random people if they re bigmaniac... you tell a group of people im the one in 40 glocc and spider video..so it sounds like it really was 40 glocc video to begin with..i ve made 10 different accts..since im always getting banned..how come you didnt do your homework and mention my other screen names..this nigga shirt is like 7xlt you shop at casual male..paybac..this nigga said im big j gain green records..nigga you lke 5 8 170 lbs of slimness nigga..im a fuckin beast nigga..that stay off the creatine nigga..im benchin like 500 lbs on you niggaz.man you would get your whole face ate up nigga..big baby blue i would of put that nigga..in an arm bar nigga...i swear on my dead homies..man i would have slammed that nigga somethin vicious..a for the terrible rap and at 26 seconds into the video this nigga licked his finger like he about to hand out some paper or put his fingers in some pussy cause the girl dry..this nigga is a weeny..man im tellingyall nigaz come to the club tomorrow niggaz....i ll be there..when you see those baseball caps nigga..what the weak baseball teams you know its us baymac..seattle mariners yankees..houston astros caps..nigga

Big Pay, this guy sounds like a stalker!