Author Topic: John Legend - Slide Show (T.I. FREE!)  (Read 362 times)

penenstamp

John Legend - Slide Show (T.I. FREE!)
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:22:57 AM »
I know most people would rather have seen a different rapper on this track. The production is great, John Legend shines on this, but T.I. screwed up the song with mediocre verses. So this is a gift from me to everybody that wants to fully enjoy the T.I./John Legend collaboration from Paper Trail 8)

john_legend-slide_show_(edit).mp3 - 2.89MB

Lunatic

Re: John Legend - Slide Show (T.I. FREE!)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:24 AM »
lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:48 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 07:25:04 AM »

penenstamp

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:56 AM »
^ why not?

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 07:42:26 AM »

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 07:43:49 AM »
^ why not?
cause i like the original

This version is 10x better because you don't hear T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 07:48:48 AM »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
Is this smegma?
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »
this dude is lame and has nothing better to do with his time. slide is a great song with more sharp lyrics from tip. this is incomplete without tip on it and no rapper could do what t.i. did on it. i suggest everyone ignore this guys ignorance and he will fade away.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »
"nobody in the mainstream except Nas can fuck with TIP lyrically" - Lunatic..i guess you knew what u were doin namin yourself Lunatic huh?

LMAO, man and then these 2 sad mufuckas (3, if you count Lunatic, but he cool still) call everybody else dickrider of Nas and Game when some of the people here dont even like neither of em, especially Game.

If T.I. aint the most overrated rapper next to Wayne then i dont know who is. But still Wayne > Ti anyday of the week. Lyrically, flow wise everything, but i do agree that TIP makes some enjoyable records.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 10:12:24 AM »
"nobody in the mainstream except Nas can fuck with TIP lyrically" - Lunatic..i guess you knew what u were doin namin yourself Lunatic huh?

LMAO, man and then these 2 sad mufuckas (3, if you count Lunatic, but he cool still) call everybody else dickrider of Nas and Game when some of the people here dont even like neither of em, especially Game.

If T.I. aint the most overrated rapper next to Wayne then i dont know who is. But still Wayne > Ti anyday of the week. Lyrically, flow wise everything, but i do agree that TIP makes some enjoyable records.
shut the fuck up wit that dumb shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 10:26:08 AM »

This nigga is a joke. Hes a fucking stalker and hes gay. Hes obsessed with this nigga named Trav Treezy who be postin on The WC forum. Shouldnt your gay ass be alone somewhere with your LAX deluxe cover masterbating?
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »

This nigga is a joke. Hes a fucking stalker and hes gay. Hes obsessed with this nigga named Trav Treezy who be postin on The WC forum. Shouldnt your gay ass be alone somewhere with your LAX deluxe cover masterbating?
LOL....he's a fruitty pebbles cereal ass nigga ? damn.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »

LOL....he's a fruitty pebbles cereal ass nigga ? damn.

LOL! You already know
cause If I dont who will