Author Topic: The Raiders.....  (Read 1257 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Raiders.....
« on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:38 PM »
.....fuckin suck donkey balls for losin by 1 point  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: The Raiders.....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »
for intensive purposes they were suppose to get SERVED in this game, so i think they deserve a little bit more respect. I think it's  a SHAME they squandered the lead like that , but it's a YOUNG team.  Buffalo is a good good team, and the raiders had them on the ropes. I think we deserve a little more respect for that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Johnny B

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 12:14:02 AM »
the Raiders no doubt played well enough to win this game. I just think it's a shame that McFadden isn't outshining their other RBs so far this year. they shoulda drafted WRs instead. early round WRs usually pan out better than early round RBs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 06:58:09 AM »
they need to disband

we can replace them with USC and get more competitive games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 10:16:46 AM »
they need to disband

LMAO.  I think the Raiders are just cursed...  They always have dope ball players, but they manage to fuck it up somehow every season...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:41 AM »
yeah, we shoulda had that game. We werent supposed to win it, but it would have been nice being 2-1 heading into next weeks matchup with SD.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »
oh btw, McFadden has been solid. The Raiders offense in general just isnt that great. Its alot harder to run the ball, when the defense knows thats all you want to do. He didnt have an amazing game against the Bills, but it was questionable during the week whether he would even start due to that toe injury.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:10 PM »
al davis just needs to die. watch when that happens look for things to change for the better.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

h2k4

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »
they need to disband

LMAO.  I think the Raiders are just cursed...  They always have dope ball players, but they manage to fuck it up somehow every season...

Cursed by a senile old man named Al Davis.  Once he steps down, all will change for the better.  Until then, we will continue to be let down.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »
^LOL!

I give em' respect for pushin' the bills to the edge but to lose this game is such a "raiders thing to do" smh ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
al davis just needs to die. watch when that happens look for things to change for the better.

it depends man. As long as the NEW ownership at that time is good. There are negatives to having Al Davis as the owner. But there ARE some positives. Negative would be that he commands too much control of the team and the direction the team goes ON the field. He doesnt let his coaches coach, and therefor there is no respect from the players. BUT, I will give him this. He isnt one of those owners that sits back, spends as little money as possible, and is in it just for the money. He DOES spend the money to get good talent. He's just too much of a control freak to listen to the coaches input on what the team needs.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 12:58:41 PM »
Raiders are on the way up. I'm just glad they looked like an actual NFL team yesterday. Once Russell gets a little pass protection its over.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
the Raiders no doubt played well enough to win this game. I just think it's a shame that McFadden isn't outshining their other RBs so far this year. they shoulda drafted WRs instead. early round WRs usually pan out better than early round RBs.
1 of the Raiders problems is they don't draft need.  You don't win superbowls if you don't draft needs.  Al Davis only cares about making the surprise headlines when it comes to drafting.  1 example, in 2000 they shoulda drafted Pennington or Julian Peterson at the 1st spot but wasted it on a kicker who misses easy field goals.  And also embarrasses left footed kickers.  Didnt' need McFadden but took him anyway.  They really needed Joe Thomas more, but didn't.  1 of the so many reasons the Raiders haven't won a SB in 25 years.

Oh yeah, the Raiders coulda won that game if they hadn't done a couple of stupid unnecessary penalties.  The hitting of the Jills player that got their DB ejected, & the WR that was taunting the DB by slowing down while he was going for a TD.  15 yards on Buffalo after the kickoff woulda took more time off the clock & maybe the late winnning FG wouldn't have happened.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
I just think it's a shame that McFadden isn't outshining their other RBs so far this year.
wtf? Mcfadden is one of the bright spots

fuck the raiders

Johnny B

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 04:29:07 PM »
I just think it's a shame that McFadden isn't outshining their other RBs so far this year.
wtf? Mcfadden is one of the bright spots

I wouldn't say he's outshining their other RBs THAT much. look at the stats:

Darren McFadden  44 carries, 252 yards, 84.0 yds/game, 5.7 avg, 1 TD
Justin Fargas        27 carries, 140 yards, 70.0 yds/game, 5.2 avg, 1 TD
Michael Bush        30 carries, 145 yards, 48.3 yds/game, 4.8 avg, 1 TD   

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:31:03 PM by Johnny B »