Author Topic: (((VIDEO))) Crooked I Believes LiL Wayne Is A Bit Overrated!!  (Read 787 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (((VIDEO))) Crooked I Believes LiL Wayne Is A Bit Overrated!!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 08:06:41 PM »
Everybody got an opinion, regardless.

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »
all of you guys saying Crooked can't judge wayne cause he hasn't dropped an album are hypocrites. None of you have dropped albums, yet you're on this board judging people musically just as he is. Maybe he doesn't have the right to compare careers with Weezy, but he's as entitled to an opinion as any of you. Hell he probably knows more about the industry than all yall too

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

fuck lil wayne, crooked would destroy that buster

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 08:33:43 PM »
Lil Wayne could drop 10 albums for every 1 album Crooked I releases and it wouldn't change the fact that his lyrical skills are rudimentary at best.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »
all of you guys saying Crooked can't judge wayne cause he hasn't dropped an album are hypocrites. None of you have dropped albums, yet you're on this board judging people musically just as he is. Maybe he doesn't have the right to compare careers with Weezy, but he's as entitled to an opinion as any of you. Hell he probably knows more about the industry than all yall too

Yes but we're not rappers you moron.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

~Lucien~

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 09:03:52 PM »

lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »

Clint Dogg?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:53 PM »

alright yeah you aren't rappers, what's your point? he's got more knowledge on the subject than you plus although he hasn't dropped any studio albums his mixtape work is dope

i agree to an extent though, crooked doesnt have much room to talk as far as criticizing his contemporaries. However, album sales and releases are one thing, and skill one the mic is another. the 2 shouldn't be confused.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 12:20:51 AM »

;D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »
Oh really? I think most of us figured this out months/years ago.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 12:26:38 AM »

He's been in the game since mid 90's and it's soon 2009 - still no album - I wouldn't think so.

kemizt

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 12:26:54 AM »
crook should just drop a fuckin album, speakin how cool he is with the situation is ridiculous. and criticize lil wayne damn.... now thats hard lol

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »
Oh really? I think most of us figured this out months/years ago.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 12:48:13 AM »
Crooked is old enough to be Wayne's dad and nigga still hasn't dropped an album, who the fuck is he to talk about anyone else?

you are Crooked I's biggest fan so shut the fuck up. you bitch n bitch n bitch n bitch like a bitch, biatch!

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
everybody got an opinion on everything, to me that was just some people sitting round in the studio having a chat about different topics in rap, whats he suppossed to say ? I don't have an opinion on Wayne ? Anyone with any knowledge on hip hop would say that Wayne is overrated...rapper or not...

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 07:20:37 AM »
Yeah he is...I can say that because I can go the store and buy his album and formulate my opinion off it. What about you Crook? Got any new songs you're gonna release 1 at a time that I can base my opinion of you on?

LOL.... ;D.....real spit