Author Topic: Nelly's "Brass Knuckles": 43k copies sold in the United States  (Read 740 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nelly's "Brass Knuckles": 43k copies sold in the United States
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 08:15:03 AM »
It looks like Nelly's about to pull a LL! The current underwear model's newest CD "Brass Knuckles" is a bomb.

A source at Universal just called to inform me that Nelly's new album will enter the charts on Wednesday with disappointing sales figures.

"We did everything we could, but it just didn't happen." My source says. "The estimate as of today is around 43k copies sold in the United States."

Nelly's fourth album sales pale in comparison to his previous multi-platinum records.

I can't say that this information surprises me one. Earlier in the summer I dropped a blog on why Nelly was going to fail with this project.

After failing to generate a hit single, after more than three attempts, and choosing to team up with Jermaine Dupri, Stevie Wonder could've seen this happening.

Maybe we will all get lucky and Cornell will threaten to quit hip-hop like LL Cool J!

(sohh)

maybe we will get lucky & you will leave & never come back ,hater . nelly will not retire or quit ,hater .the mayor of st louis is not going anywhere but to top as normal.

Another hater post from midwestryder, its the truth, Nelly is wack and always has been.
no it is not truth . nelly is not wack at all ,hater. every album of nellys  except brass knuckles  has went multi-platinum & that means nell has never ever been wack . how do you even know waht hip hop is ? you are from england & i from the home of hip hop america . so i know what is wack & what is not wack over you because you are from england . you forget americans know more about hip hop then anybody in your country because it is our cultuire not your .so act like it . nelly is not wack & never gas been ,. i am the only one who speaks the truht not you ,outsider . unless you live in americna you don't know crap about hip hop. you don't know how we live or act in america. snelly make old school 1980;s style part rap & i form the real old school unlike you ,hater  i speak facts while you only speak stupid opinion.

Gang Starr have only had 1 Gold album in the States, does that make them wack? No, so take your corny arse out of this forum and take it to a Nelly forum somewhere where you would be most welcome.

Real talk props for mentioning a REAL MC....Nelly was a gimmik..and..gimmiks don't last....
Except Gang Starr is a group  ::)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »
the fact that you like nelly proves you know fuck all
nelly has no right being in a hip hop discussion
HES POP!

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 07:43:19 PM »
the fact that you like nelly proves you know fuck all
nelly has no right being in a hip hop discussion
HES POP!
this just proves you don't know crap about hip hop at all. do you even know wahtthe world pop mean. it mean popular . so pop mean popular music. sorry ubt i know more about hip hop then any of you  . i am 30 years old . i started living & listening to hip hop & rap in 1982 . so that means i know more & seen more then any of you. Nelly make old schhol 80's party rap . so nelly is old school 80's style hip hop that you have no knowledge about at all ,younster .also i from st louis home of nelly . so why wouldi not like nelly since i am from stl ouis & he put st louis on hip hop map,hater.everybody from st louis likes nelly. nelly is the mayor of st louis.  so nelly has every right to be in hip hop discussion
. also nelly sold around 80,000 not  43k

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
It looks like Nelly's about to pull a LL! The current underwear model's newest CD "Brass Knuckles" is a bomb.

A source at Universal just called to inform me that Nelly's new album will enter the charts on Wednesday with disappointing sales figures.

"We did everything we could, but it just didn't happen." My source says. "The estimate as of today is around 43k copies sold in the United States."

Nelly's fourth album sales pale in comparison to his previous multi-platinum records.

I can't say that this information surprises me one. Earlier in the summer I dropped a blog on why Nelly was going to fail with this project.

After failing to generate a hit single, after more than three attempts, and choosing to team up with Jermaine Dupri, Stevie Wonder could've seen this happening.

Maybe we will all get lucky and Cornell will threaten to quit hip-hop like LL Cool J!

(sohh)

maybe we will get lucky & you will leave & never come back ,hater . nelly will not retire or quit ,hater .the mayor of st louis is not going anywhere but to top as normal.

Another hater post from midwestryder, its the truth, Nelly is wack and always has been.
no it is not truth . nelly is not wack at all ,hater. every album of nellys  except brass knuckles  has went multi-platinum & that means nell has never ever been wack . how do you even know what hip hop is ? you are from england & i from the home of hip hop america . so i know what is wack & what is not wack over you because you are from england . you forget americans know more about hip hop then anybody in your country because it is our cultuire not your .so act like it . nelly is not wack & never gas been ,. i am the only one who speaks the truht not you ,outsider . unless you live in americna you don't know crap about hip hop. you don't know how we live or act in america. snelly make old school 1980;s style part rap & i form the real old school unlike you ,hater  i speak facts while you only speak stupid opinion.

Gang Starr have only had 1 Gold album in the States, does that make them wack? No, so take your corny arse out of this forum and take it to a Nelly forum somewhere where you would be most welcome.
gangstarr is not  wack at all but gangstarr is not even the same kind of hip hop or rap as nelly . gangstarr is hardcore hip hop , whiles nelly is old school 80's party rap/hip hop.so take your corny non-american ,don't know  crap about hip ho becausei from england arse out of this forum &  move to america for listen in real hip hop & a culture shock of your life.no take you un welcome self down the road because hip hop is a american thing not a english thing . so you have idea what yyu are talking about at all . so stop acting like you know better because you don't . i from america & you are not .also i am older then you . so that means i know more about hip hop then you wil ever know because you are from england & not american . people from america are always right about hip hop over some who has no idea from england.american are always right aobut hip hop & every other country is not & they need act like it ..also nelly sold 80,000 not  43k
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 08:16:29 PM by midwestryder »

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 08:42:08 PM »
lol, your  30 and you listen to nelly :D what a loser!
do you wear a band aid too?

Invincible

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »

(sohh)

no it is not truth . nelly is not wack at all ,hater. every album of nellys  except brass knuckles  has went multi-platinum & that means nell has never ever been wack . how do you even know what hip hop is ? you are from england & i from the home of hip hop america . so i know what is wack & what is not wack over you because you are from england . you forget americans know more about hip hop then anybody in your country because it is our cultuire not your .so act like it . nelly is not wack & never gas been ,. i am the only one who speaks the truht not you ,outsider . unless you live in americna you don't know crap about hip hop. you don't know how we live or act in america. snelly make old school 1980;s style part rap & i form the real old school unlike you ,hater  i speak facts while you only speak stupid opinion.

gangstarr is not  wack at all but gangstarr is not even the same kind of hip hop or rap as nelly . gangstarr is hardcore hip hop , whiles nelly is old school 80's party rap/hip hop.so take your corny non-american ,don't know  crap about hip ho becausei from england arse out of this forum &  move to america for listen in real hip hop & a culture shock of your life.no take you un welcome self down the road because hip hop is a american thing not a english thing . so you have idea what yyu are talking about at all . so stop acting like you know better because you don't . i from america & you are not .also i am older then you . so that means i know more about hip hop then you wil ever know because you are from england & not american . people from america are always right about hip hop over some who has no idea from england.american are always right aobut hip hop & every other country is not & they need act like it ..also nelly sold 80,000 not  43k

You hit the nail on the head, Nelly is a party rapper=he's wack. No-one listens to him for his lyrics, just the beats he gets, which are also wack.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 09:37:54 AM »
midwestryder you must be one of this typical dumb american...
some kind of idiot and nonsensical things deserve you to be hit
So because dopewhiterapper is english hes not capable to tell whats good hiphop and wack one hahaha
For instance then how come some europeans archaeologist know Egypt better than egyptians?
you 30yrs old stop lying! Im not tryin to diss you or get any kind of conflict but I had to react after reading your silly ass posts