Author Topic: ((BLOG)) Big Fase Talks About Brother, Calls Glasses Malone Disloyal?????  (Read 446 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: ((BLOG)) Big Fase Talks About Brother, Calls Glasses Malone Disloyal?????
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »
stop posting that fake ass wack ass site nobody even enters that shit. I never been on that shit and i will never be.

man everybody always tryna promote shit to you now, music, sites, dvds etc. shut the fuck up. nobody is gonna go to that site, especially since theres another thread with the ORIGINAL LINK to his blog page so why would we need to enter yours?

BIGWORM

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:05:09 PM »
People need to stop posting about this Big Fase dude he's a peon in this rap game. So what his brother is game does that mean he's something. If he thinks he's gonna bank off his sister B-Fly wow he needs new ears cause she can't rap.

What happened to that debo looking motherfucker that dropped him(white boy)  Is he still running big fases hood lol punking all those so called g'z...

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
People need to stop posting about this Big Fase dude he's a peon in this rap game. So what his brother is game does that mean he's something. If he thinks he's gonna bank off his sister B-Fly wow he needs new ears cause she can't rap.

What happened to that debo looking motherfucker that dropped him(white boy)  Is he still running big fases hood lol punking all those so called g'z...
Hahaha. Dude still has Friday who is mad dope and this new Greedy dude. Hes lost a hella lot of talent though Kleva and YLife. I dont know whats up with the Lost Soulz and Scratch the producer. But Brazil St is back bitch. They comin.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 12:27:00 PM »

Hahaha. Dude still has Friday who is mad dope and this new Greedy dude. Hes lost a hella lot of talent though Kleva and YLife. I dont know whats up with the Lost Soulz and Scratch the producer. But Brazil St is back bitch. They comin.

yeah watch out cause i think fase is bout to turn it up. and all that knock out shit really dont matter.. cause the average nigga has been knocked out , knocked on the ground or hit hard as fuck.. so why ppl think that whole knockout thing was gonna cripple his career.. i support fase 100 percent..dat my nigga from way back before this rap shit..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »

yeah watch out cause i think fase is bout to turn it up. and all that knock out shit really dont matter.. cause the average nigga has been knocked out , knocked on the ground or hit hard as fuck.. so why ppl think that whole knockout thing was gonna cripple his career.. i support fase 100 percent..dat my nigga from way back before this rap shit..

Real talk

BIGWORM

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »
Well it's no doubt he's got a good ear and hopefully he doe's drop something good. But over the last couple of years all he has seemed to do was interveiws that have negative spins. I love quality music abnd if his camp puts it out I will support it by buyin the albums and maybe even give them a few spins when I'm dj'n at clubs.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »
Yeah seems like Malone just shipped. He was 100% with Fase when he was with universal...Man someone needs to tell Malone to stop eaing cheese burgers anyof you guys seen that foo lately? that nigga is huge! lol

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »

I feel u.....any nigga can get it....but if someone punches you in the face in front of your crib and you don't at least fight back.....that says alot about your true character.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.