Author Topic: Interview With The Champion: Streetz All Salute "C Me No More" READ HERE  (Read 476 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It was late at night around 2am as I peeped the latest happenings of the Train of Thought forum.  It seems the more things change, the more they stay the same.  MDogg was still talkin shit, Bez was still postin in his own little world...and even Maxi had dropped by to say what's up.

But since this is a "change year" (see Barack Obama) we at keystyle decided to a profile on one of the up and coming artists at the forum.  His name is Streetz All Salute, but recently he has undergone a name change reflecting his added prestige at the forum, and taken on the moniker "CeeMeNoMore".  We sat down with the new champion, and here's what he had to say....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:03:46 AM by Infinite 5'9" »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Interview With The Champion: Streetz All Salute "C Me No More"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »
Infinite:  Why the name change?

Streetz:  the name change was mainly due to the fact i was sick of hearing half assed wordplays on streetsallsalute...my "competitors" must not read my other battles,plus CmeeNoMore is my 360 gamer tag got it from the kid in blood diamonds...good film peep that!!...but back on track i changed my name because my opponents suck and they wouldnt know originality if they put lipstick on it and voted it vice president!!

Infinite:   Were you surprised at all to win such an overwhelming victory against MDogg, a Hall of Famer at keystyle?

Streetz:  no.for my accension a vet had to be annihilated.i just wish i could have tempted a bigger name out of retirement
[/color]

Infinite:  Who is somebody you've really had your eyes on, as far as someone you would like to battle next at the forum?

Streetz:  shit...they should have they eye on me....im the pinnacle...im the permanent...i am the unstoppable force etc ect

4.  Will there be any future tournament action for you?  Have you considered a title match with anyone at the forum?

Streetz:  no-body deserves them if someone sets up a tournament i may choose to win it.....but whoevers hosting it can holla @ paypal...and let them holler at me capeche?

Infinite:  What do you think were your best lines from last tournament?

Streetz:  good question the only one that sticks in my head is the russia georgia line couldnt even say why...i think it all kicked off the day i was writing

Infinite:  How did you feel about your competition in the last tournament?

Streetz:  ummm the homie quiet truth did his thing shoulda been me and him in the final that aside too many no shows

Infinite:  Who do you look up to when it comes to writin lyrics?

Streetz: no one i look down on them from a higher level

Infinite:  Anything else you'd like to say, or message you want to send to everyone out there?

Streetz:  i'll eat your children

« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 07:03:15 AM by Infinite 5'9" »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Interview With The Champion: Streetz All Salute "C Me No More" READ HERE
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »
I'm wondering who that "bigger name" is that Streetz wishes he could have talked out of retirement.  I also wonder how MDogg feels about all this, seems like his status has been diminished by Streetz lack of respect for the Hall of Famer.....

....to be continued....

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 11:22:17 AM »
Dude's hella cocky......
so I assume he will be seen at the next jumpoff.tv battle ???? where the grand prize is $50,000....???
or scribble jam???
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
Dude's hella cocky......
so I assume he will be seen at the next jumpoff.tv battle ???? where the grand prize is $50,000....???
or scribble jam???

if there gunna be over in the u.k i may chose to win but my dominace is mainly shown on this board Overseer pays me handsomely to make yall look second rate ;)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »
Actually homeboy, jumpoff.tv host their battles across 7 countries, including the U.K.....
You're too late for the 2008 battles, but I expect to see you in the 2009.... after all, if you're that good, it's easy money, you'd be a fool not to take it....

BTW, you do realize I'm refering to real face-to-face battles right????? if you make it passed the first round (in the jumpoff competition) you'll get an all expenses paid trip to New York (or where ever the finals will be next year) for the remainder of the battles.... or a free trip home if you loose....

peep the website if you don't believe me.... www.jumpoff.tv (yes .tv is a real web extension)
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »
i forgot sarcasm is wasted on some ppl :-\

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »
i forgot sarcasm is wasted on some ppl :-\

LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 08:08:02 PM »

Streetz:  the name change was mainly due to the fact i was sick of hearing half assed wordplays on streetsallsalute...my "competitors" must not read my other battles,plus CmeeNoMore is my 360 gamer tag got it from the kid in blood diamonds...good film peep that!!...but back on track i changed my name because my opponents suck and they wouldnt know originality if they put lipstick on it and voted it vice president!!

its funny how you say you changed your name because niggas you were battling had no orginiality and eye guess they stayed using your name in they rhymes but you didnt the same thing to be when you spit that line towards me.......... Job go get a job............and that shit is played out..................nigga you corny

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 08:51:21 PM »
Dude's hella cocky......
or scribble jam???

if there gunna be over in the u.k i may chose to win but my dominace is mainly shown on this board Overseer pays me handsomely to make yall look second rate ;)

Overseer most likely ain't paying u shit, but props for dropping bars, at any rate...

I like how u hyping it Infinite, get nikkas excited for something again....
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 08:53:44 PM by The-Leak »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 07:08:53 AM »

its funny how you say you changed your name because niggas you were battling had no orginiality and eye guess they stayed using your name in they rhymes but you didnt the same thing to be when you spit that line towards me.......... Job go get a job............and that shit is played out..................nigga you corny

sorry you are?...go get a job!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 02:19:41 AM »
Dude's hella cocky......
or scribble jam???

Overseer most likely ain't paying u shit, but props for dropping bars, at any rate...

I like how u hyping it Infinite, get nikkas excited for something again....

finally someone half sharp...infinite asked me to make this interview entertaining

so i thought i'd come over hella cocky and someone would wanna battle to shut my ass up

but nope peeps would rather try talkin about anythin other than battlin

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »
I'm an artist, not a battle rapper, I'll be the first to admit....

it's extremely difficult to make money off battle rappin', and there's only about 8 guys (in the US anyway) who honestly can say they make a living off of it, and none of them can make an album for shit.....

it all really depends on what you're tryin to accomplish...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 04:32:53 PM »
Innaresting read ;D, nah, CmeeNoMore's on some dope shit writing regardless.