Author Topic: Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Locksmith, Balance, Mista F.A.B. & Zion I :O!!!!  (Read 338 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

holy shit... on sly  boogys album... the last track.. #21... its called Freestyle #3... its 14 minutes long.. first his Wankstah freestyle.. then the famous wake uup show freestyle wit sly crook ras............

and then, 4 minutes before the end.. that lineup spits!!!! Locksmith on the hook, mistah f.a.b. goes first.. then balance.. then crooked i.. then zion i.. then locksmith.. then sly boogy

aww damn!!!

Locksmith, Balance, Mistah F.A.B., Mista Cane etc = The New Bay.. a lyrical bay.. a hungry bay..!

and crook and sly murder it as always... i have the .wma of jusut that freestyle on www.dubcnn.com in my audio update for those who haven't recieved sly's album yet.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
That's cool, I'll check that out right now...Thanks for posting the audio!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats hot Nima.  I just queued it up and DAMN.. feel ya.  Slys album is a like a breath of fresh air in this current day and age of Easty, Jiggy, Booty, bullshit.  We gotta support albums like this.. I feel like we're some of the last tru Westcoast fans out here and ultimatly it falls on our shoulders to go out there and support The West.  Them Easty (aka fair weather) fans wont buy the shit.. they'll just settle for the download...and turn around and support Ja Rule or some other multi plat artist whos already sellin.  Basically If we dont support, nobody will.. soon they wont drop shit.  Lil Jay at www.westcoast2k.net reports that it dropped on the 27th, so its out.  Imma hit the store today in addition to sending out some cash for this new compilation that Mista CaNE appears on.

Cane contributes a track entited "Almost Famous" which is hot.  Check his site for details
www.mistacane.com

D.U.G.O.U.T. ENTERTAINMENT
ATTN: HC2C VOL.II - SWOOP THAT!
P.O. BOX 33782
NORTHGLENN, CO. 80233

Be sure and check these FREE mix tapes on Arsens site too.  The West is and always will be the best.  IMO.  

http://www.servnu151.com/

'Servnu151 Music & Annihilation Ent. presents The Takeover (Mixtape Vol.1)'
'Servnu151 Music & Annihilation Ent. presents Respect Is Earned (Mixtape Vol.2)'
'Servnu151 Music & Annihilation Ent. present The Time is Now (Mixtape Vol.3)'

Damn that's over 60 tracks free.  Aint got no choice but to support when artists are givin back like that.

Ax
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 06:00:19 AM by Axle "Daddy" Fohley »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

so these cats act misterious, the gun gone clap fast and furious, you ask for the master here he is, im the most massive rapper period, you can't be serious, i smack you cats delirious, crooked causes mass histeria, from long beach past syria, i serve you like a cafeteria, got death row stitched in my rag interior, on the wake up show, now thats superior! -crooked i

simon says, ya'll better wake up, you hear me now? come on dog don't break up! its tech and sway, they so famous! world goin crazy, ya'll can blame us! -locksmith chorus

it's crooked i on the mic wit sly boogy, locksmith and the f.a.b. we rock right yeaah, i got balance on the left of me, zion plus sway and tech wit me so wake it up yeah! -crooked i bridge

ima punch through your ribs to reach your lungs, wit my fingers foldin down underneath my thumb, ima bring back the bay, wit tech and sway, on the frontline wit left, respect the yay! -locksmith

its the s l y, to the b double o, g y live and die for the wake up show, you blaze up dro, but you can't fade us though, you gets played like a straight up hoe, pass the yack ima swallow the whole bottle, im far from a role model-sly boogy
« Last Edit: June 01, 2003, 08:04:53 AM by Nima »

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I heard this track last night on the wake up show. They play this right when its about to come on. This track is dope as fuck.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
locksmith's voice sounds sorta like its cracking lol. hes tite though

Nima - Dubcnn.com

only one way for this to go.... UP!!!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
only one way for this to go.... UP!!!

Tru tru  (well i hope so anyway)

Inland_Bound

• Lil Geezy
Re: Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Locksmith, Balance, Mista F.A.B. & Zion I :O!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »
I remember first hearing this song at the end of Boogy's album. I didn't even expect to hear a bonus track, as it wasn't listed on the CD itself. Boy, am I glad it was. Shit was a all out banger and a big bonus to the album. After hearing Locksmith's verse on here, I already knew what's up, dude can FUCKING SPIT! Tried to look him up, but couldn't find tooo much shit like that. I hope Sly get's back on the mic, we need him here on the WEST

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Re: Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Locksmith, Balance, Mista F.A.B. & Zion I :O!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »
Locksmith is 1/2 of the Bay Area group "The Frontline" They have two albums out and some mixtapes.