Author Topic: Rappers that get/dont get love from their own hood/city?  (Read 1012 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Rappers that get/dont get love from their own hood/city?
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:49:30 AM »

Just tell it straight up and down, IF u really know. Not like when UK niggaz tryna speak on shit they dont know about (u know who u are my son ;D) but yeah.

Cuz i know there are some peopel around this bitch who are from the same places as some of these rappers.

No bullshit im just askin. Who still gets love and who dont?

Snoop still get love from his hood? or even in Long Beach?

Quik?

Game?

Cube?

WC?

Dre?

Mack 10?

etc etc

like i said, no bullshit. just tell it straight up cuz i know people here a biased (spiders street team)

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
Re: Rappers that get/dont get love from their own hood/city?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:30 AM »
all these fools get love dork! thats why you know their names

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »
Most rappers get the most love AND hate in their hometowns....the love is usually obvious to why, but they get hate because of people who may have known them growin up or whatever who are stuck in the hood and have dirt on them, so they use that against them.

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 12:14:05 PM »
Most rappers get the most love AND hate in their hometowns....the love is usually obvious to why, but they get hate because of people who may have known them growin up or whatever who are stuck in the hood and have dirt on them, so they use that against them.
or they just tired of seeing them whip through in a beemer lol

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »

So from your experience though since it seems like you been around the world nigga (lol), who did you see niggaz co-sign or get love and who didnt?

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »
wack thread

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »

Just tell it straight up and down, IF u really know. Not like when UK niggaz tryna speak on shit they dont know about (u know who u are my son ;D) but yeah.

Cuz i know there are some peopel around this bitch who are from the same places as some of these rappers.

Quik?

Game?

Cube?

WC?

Dre?

Mack 10?

etc etc

like i said, no bullshit. just tell it straight up cuz i know people here a biased (spiders street team)

Snoop and Game get no love from their hood that's straight from their hoods mouth. Now if I was to listen to rumors than I would say none of the above named gets love except Quik.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:32:16 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
i know WC gets love from his hood same with Quik

and mack 10 can still roll through his hood

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

Quik?

Game?

Cube?

WC?

Dre?

Mack 10?

etc etc

Snoop and Game get no love from their hood that's straight from their hoods mouth. Now if I was to listen to rumors than I would say none of the above named gets love except Quik.

But i read somewhere on here that Quik had a beef with some OG's or sum from his hood and shit and they dissed him and all that. And said that he couldnt come through his hood anymoe.

So that wasn't true?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »

So from your experience though since it seems like you been around the world nigga (lol), who did you see niggaz co-sign or get love and who didnt?

LOL...I don't get involved with the hood politics or whatever, but I've probably heard somethin "bad" or negative about every major rapper...hood wise, I know niggs have talked negative about Cube, Game, Mack 10, Ray J, Snoop, Ice T, Kurupt, Xzibit. I have never heard anybody say a bad thing about Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, not too much about Quik or anybody from his camp, Billboard, WC (I just heard Alonso from Streetgangs made him admit that he never banged, and on his old Low Profile records, he said he didn't bang), never really heard anything about Daz, Warren, Nate, Kokane, etc. etc. on a hood tip.

I've heard several stories about a lot of rappers, but I never know (or care) what's true or not.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 01:00:19 PM »
who cares they aint gonna get as much love as when they were in it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

LOL...I don't get involved with the hood politics or whatever, but I've probably heard somethin "bad" or negative about every major rapper...hood wise, I know niggs have talked negative about Cube, Game, Mack 10, Ray J, Snoop, Ice T, Kurupt, Xzibit. I have never heard anybody say a bad thing about Glasses Malone, Jay Rock, not too much about Quik or anybody from his camp, Billboard, WC (I just heard Alonso from Streetgangs made him admit that he never banged, and on his old Low Profile records, he said he didn't bang), never really heard anything about Daz, Warren, Nate, Kokane, etc. etc. on a hood tip.

I've heard several stories about a lot of rappers, but I never know (or care) what's true or not.

LOL so basically, the succesfull rappers on the west = gets no love, and the rappers who might be legends but didnt have that much success/up 'n comin rappers = gets love

nutty joe

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
yall funny when yall say you dont get no love........king park........hmmmmmmmmm

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
who don't get love in they own hood.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

Quik?

Game?

Cube?

WC?

Dre?

Mack 10?

etc etc

But i read somewhere on here that Quik had a beef with some OG's or sum from his hood and shit and they dissed him and all that. And said that he couldnt come through his hood anymoe.

So that wasn't true?

I never heard that rumor so that's why I said if I was goin to base it off of rumors...yah feel me 'cause I don't know if a rumor is true or not
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme